cellphone service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cellphone service

What cel phone service you guys using service, price etc, want to drop Verizon if possiblle.
    stay alive, carry a 45

Went from Verizon with 2 phones at $250/mo to T-Mobile with 2 phones for $90 a month. Service has its dead spots but very happy with the savings

jusy paid off the iPhone X when I switched. They took the phone as a trade in and got 2 new iPhone 11s for free

Comment

So it is 45 for each phone, like you I want out Verizon, paying 90 a month one phone.
      stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Not sure what it is for 1 phone but guaranteed it’s half of what you’re paying now. I spoke to them on the phone before I went to the store. I couldn’t pass up the deal. Give them a call

Comment

T-mobile is cheaper because the service isn't as good. If money is worth more to you than service, it's a no-brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
            T-mobile is cheaper because the service isn't as good. If money is worth more to you than service, it's a no-brainer.
            That’s not true. I never had an issue with the service so far and I’m all over the island. Being a T-Mobile customer for 7 months now, wish I did it sooner.

Comment

Anyone here try patriot mobile yet?
              Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

I spend so much time away from home that I've just decided to eat the cost of Verizon at this point. I've tried other services but so far not a whole lot compares. T-mobile is a second best for service but I have had too many sales guys in t-mobile try to screw me into something at this point.

Comment

My wife works in Da Bronx. T-Mobile is so bad, her coworkers can't make or receive calls while inside the building. We text and call often with VZ, and never even had a dropped call.

Having said that, Verizon is expensive, and as a company, they suck.
                  Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
                    T-Mobile and Sprint are now one company and think they share cell sites. I have been with Sprint for years and their service has been excellant.....

Comment

Dumped VZ a while back for Sprint and hated it. Service sucked, customer service was worse. Went back to Verizon w 3 phones and unlimited everything for $190 (check your plan McMike) and VZ gave my a $250 gift card for each of the 2 of the returning lines. $500 clams and better, reliable service is worth the slight premium for me.

Comment

Anyone hear or know anything about the Altice Mobile service? Any good?

Comment

• Shotgun
                          Shotgun commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Mickeyblueeyes has it.. Get him to tell you about it

TMobile here. Paying about the same as other's have stated. They have calling over wifi, so if your device is on a wifi signal, it will make and take calls using the wifi connection. This is huge for me as my office building has virtually no cell service regardless of carrier.

Comment

• Shotgun
                          Shotgun commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Verizon also has wifi calling

Originally posted by GWBAHREN View Post
                        Anyone hear or know anything about the Altice Mobile service? Any good?
                        i have heard they are cheap and suck worse than verizon
                        i have ATT they also suck , but i can call from my house , my work phone is verizon and i can not call from the house

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
                          Anyone here try patriot mobile yet?
                          I was going to ask this!

I am thinking about approaching my boss to change our phones over to Patriot. Fuck Big Mobile and their Progressive benefactors.

Comment

Working...
                          X