Outdoor channel is gone from Optimum lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor channel is gone from Optimum lineup

I signed for “Sport Package” just to have an Outdoor Channel, yesterday I was trying to watch it and it was gone. I called Optimum and they told me they “discontinued “ it. I canceled the package- sad. I wonder what was the reason. Trying to Google it but so far I can’t fined any info on it.

It's all on the Optimum website. The Outdoor channel wanted to raise their rates big time and Optimum said to f off.

Optimum is not the problem, it's the Outdoor channel (supposedly). I still get their Sportsman channel on 242. Has a lot of the same crap. But I do miss there guns and ammo shows.
    Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

I canceled the "sport package" when they didn't adjust my bill after taking the channel away. Optimum is typical NY thievery

Comment

Most of those shows are idiots shooting deer at first light and recovering it in the pitch black of night. Give it awhile but jeez.....

Comment

I like Guns and Ammo, American Rifleman and few more shooting shows.

Comment

A long time ago Verizon or whoever got rid of it too from there package offers. No explanation other than not enough viewers but I find that hard to believe...

Comment

Cablevision SUCKS!
              Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

Working...
              X