Pandora plus vs premium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandora plus vs premium

I've been subscribed to Pandora plus for years now and love it, it's pretty much the only music source I listen to. I've just about completed a music room in my house to get back into playing drums, and I'd like to be able to pick songs & albums to play instead of random songs. Will upgrading to premium allow me to do that? Anyone have experience with the premium subscription?
    Life Member:
    American Suppressor Association
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    National Rifle Association

Premium on Spotify you can pick what you want, songs albums pod casts .
    I expect it would be the same on Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by OUTRAGED View Post
      Premium on Spotify you can pick what you want, songs albums pod casts .
      I expect it would be the same on Pandora
      Haha, beat me to it.

My loaded response was "Pandora? That's a funny way to pronounce Spotify premium"
      It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can't read between the lies of their textbooks
      This world must bear witness to a revolution every now and then
      We clutched our quills to scribe the bills of this great nation
      Now show me you can hold a fucking pen

Comment

pandora.png
        It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can't read between the lies of their textbooks
        This world must bear witness to a revolution every now and then
        We clutched our quills to scribe the bills of this great nation
        Now show me you can hold a fucking pen

Comment

Spotify sucked for me. Account got hacked, their customer service suuuuucked, finally took AmEx to resolve it for me. Even after I cancelled they kept billing me for 3-4 months.

Pandora more betterer.

Comment

I been using Spotify with dual account. Works great on my PC, phone and Apple Carplay.

Comment

I disabled the Pandora ap....to many commercials for BLM ................and when M Obama started with the shit that was it for me. Granted it was all free but fuck them. I use spotify all the time now
              People are crazy and times are strange
              I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
              I used to care but........ things have changed

Comment

• Mrprovy
                Mrprovy commented
                Editing a comment
                I've been subscribed to Pandora Plus for years.. I've never years any Ads on it

+1 Spotify

Comment

Anyone with premium experience? I balk at spotify only because I'm so used to Pandora and I have so many stations and favorites after years of use
                Life Member:
                American Suppressor Association
                Gun Owners of America
                Second Amendment Foundation
                National Rifle Association

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
                  Anyone with premium experience? I balk at spotify only because I'm so used to Pandora and I have so many stations and favorites after years of use
                  I used it for a bit when I had a free trial for it. You are able to pick and play individual songs and create your own Playlist. I never had any use for it so I canceled but itasgood otherwise. I also have pandora plus and probably spend on average 2 hours a day listening to it so the ad free was all I really wanted and is huge to me.

Comment

Probably the best service to get for listening at home in a music room is Deezer. That is because it supports lossless FLAC format. Between Spotify and Apple, I find the sound through my stereo better through Apple music. I believe Spotify uses Ogg Vorbis whereas Apple uses AAC. You can't just compare bitrates. If you can do a free trial to any of them first and listen through your stereo that would be the best approach. As long as Deezer offers the music you want, it is the top choice for lossless music.

Comment

Working...
                    X