Cell phone question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell phone question

I have a Motorola Z3 that is going south after 3.5 years. Probably needs a battery. I really don't want to commit to Verizon for another 3 years. Wife, son & daughter are all on the plan with Samsung S20's. The reviews for all cell phones seem to suck(I don't care for Apple so they're out). For the cost of replacing the battery on my old phone I can buy a refurbed Verizon Moto Z4 on scamazon for $105. If I get a year out of it I don't think it's bad deal. Here's my question: It comes without a sim card. Can I just put my sim card from my Z3 in? I really don't know dick about phones & really only use them for basic stuff.
    NRA Life member

Always looking for lead
    Wheel weights. lino type, ect
    PM me if you have or find some

Make sure the phone you end up getting is for your current carrier or unlocked so you can use your sim card with it.

Comment

I don't know the answer to your question.
      But:
      I did just recently change the battery on my 3.5 year old LG G7 Thinq myself. Battery kit was about $25 off Amazon. Watched a couple of You Tube videos, and I gave it a shot. Figured the phone was toast anyway, so what did I really have to lose? I gotta say, it was easier for me than the videos seemed to make it, and my phone is like brand new again. In fact, I think I have better battery life than when the phone was new. Maybe I got lucky, who knows? But for $25?

Of course everybody's abilities are different, and the screws are very small, lol.

Comment

looks like batteries for that phone run 10-20 bucks. if you want to go that route, i'll swap it out for you. feel free to PM me.

Comment

Working...
        X