Appliance salesperson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appliance salesperson

Do we have an appliance sales person in the club. I need to get an LG dryer/front loader.

Can’t help you with a sales person, but whatever you do, don’t buy anything LG. Especially a washer and dryer. Don't ask me how I know.

Comment

Patrick at Appliance World in Huntington is a friend of mine.
      Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

I go to PC Richards on Rt 109 in West Babylon and ask for Jerome. Great guy. Conservative. Retired Military.
        Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

PC Richards in Commack - ask for Tall Mike. He is around 6'5" Don't know his last name but we have been buying from him for about 20 years. And he handled some major screw-ups without blinking an eye. [once bought a refrigerator that fit in the kitchen but not through the door. He took it back, researched another model with the same cu ft and sent that, no extra charges for example]
          Last edited by MikeM; 10-01-2022, 04:55 PM. Reason: Fucking named wrong store

Comment

ive had the best luck just using online for price and having best buy match it. Plus you get 0 interest with their card so its win win. I basically have a 200 monthly payment and just keep updating all the appliances and TVs in my house.
            "If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by 1895guy View Post
              ive had the best luck just using online for price and having best buy match it. Plus you get 0 interest with their card so its win win. I basically have a 200 monthly payment and just keep updating all the appliances and TVs in my house.
              Yeah i do the same with my pc Richard card. BBQ, refrigerator, wall AC, washer and dryer, dishwasher, led tv etc. I've been paying $100/month intrest free for a few years now. 😆
              Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

I goto Syed in PC Richards in Bellmore. Tell him Andy Ng sent ya. He remembers me by my last name. He gives me the lowest price possible. I even bring him in internet prices and he beats them or matches them.

Comment

Thanks all. I went to P C Richards. They matched the lowest price I found online. They get you on installation and removal.

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post
                    Can’t help you with a sales person, but whatever you do, don’t buy anything LG. Especially a washer and dryer. Don't ask me how I know.
                    I've read the same about Samsung... go for simple basics, no extra bells whistles, American brands, no matter what they don't last as long as one's made a couple of decades ago

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

Yeah i do the same with my pc Richard card. BBQ, refrigerator, wall AC, washer and dryer, dishwasher, led tv etc. I've been paying $100/month intrest free for a few years now. 😆
                      hahaha its like clock work... as soon as one item is paid off or about to be paid off we go get something new. Just went and got a 36 inch range and hood so had to up the monthly payment a little. I don't know about pc richards but best buy will extend the term if you just call them. I got them up to 3 years on the new kitchen goodies.
                      "If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
                      X