Anyone have a paver patio guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a paver patio guy?

Pulling the trigger on yanking my old concrete patio up and redoing with pavers. Have an aquantance that does driveways/patios who I am going to use as of now, but I would like to get at least 1 other quote for my comfort. 640 sq', 52' of 18" retaining wall, 3 steps up to sliding glass doors.

Emerald isle paving in East islip.I had them do pavers and blacktop. It was a great job and the price was very reasonable.

Comment

http://www.panterarenovations.com/

Used the company above for a patio, stoop, and landscaping border. Excellent job, highly recommend.

Comment

Just posted in the driveway thread, I used Affatato paving a while back. They did my blacktop, 150sq ft paver walkway, and a belgium block border/apron. Very reasonable, very professional, and very quick.

Comment

Bella Fleur Landscape Design
          Richard Macari
          631-484-1970

He did my stoop, walkway and driveway last year.
          He's also Pro 2A!
          Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Any update what was the per sq ft? $10 ?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBonds View Post
              Pulling the trigger on yanking my old concrete patio up and redoing with pavers. Have an aquantance that does driveways/patios who I am going to use as of now, but I would like to get at least 1 other quote for my comfort. 640 sq', 52' of 18" retaining wall, 3 steps up to sliding glass doors.
              I recently did the same thing. We had a big concrete patio and replaced it with pavers and added a fire pit. If your interested PM me I will give you who I used. They did a great job for roughly little less than $10 sqft. Cambridge pavers and the pictures attached are before we replaced the lawn with new sod.

Comment

We're starting to shop around for paving contractors. Any new recommendations are welcome. Western Suffolk.

We need everything replaced. Both steps, front and side door, ~40' driveway, backyard patio and connecting walkways. Probably all done in pavers and dreading the cost (but it has to be done). Is there any rule of thumb for range of cost per square foot?

In another thread, somebody recommended Fasco Paving.
                To be human is to be armed.

Comment

I ended up using Flawless Masonry. 20 x 38 Cambridge patio, 55' of 24" sitting wall, fire pit, 4 pillars, new 3 step stoop up to the house, 2 steps out to the lawn, all bluestone tops(wall, pillars, fire pit, and stairs), and full length drainage system was like $15k.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBonds View Post
                    I ended up using Flawless Masonry. 20 x 38 Cambridge patio, 55' of 24" sitting wall, fire pit, 4 pillars, new 3 step stoop up to the house, 2 steps out to the lawn, all bluestone tops(wall, pillars, fire pit, and stairs), and full length drainage system was like $15k.
                    That sounds very reasonable. I was thinking almost twice that for what I need done. I might be willing to do asphalt for the driveway to save money but my wife hates asphalt. Pavers are much nicer.
                    To be human is to be armed.

Comment

Crocco Landscaping in Huntington (631)425-2634. They did my walkway and driveway apron last year. Amazing job, quick clean and it looks amazing! Really changed the look of my house and he came with better ideas than I had...

Comment

Working...
                      X