Land Clearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land Clearing

So I posted on another site (people on here may have previously frequented)a while back about my property and the restrictive covenants I have that restrict my clearing limits to 46% in the Town Of Brookhaven. My hearing is scheduled for tomorrow wish me luck!!!!!!!

Make sure you show proper respect to the Nazis while you respectfully ask permission to remove a shrub on your own property.

And don't forget to thank them for accepting your property taxes and making their valuable time available to you.
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I hate this place more each day.

Go get'em.
      The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
        Make sure you show proper respect to the Nazis while you respectfully ask permission to remove a shrub on your own property.

And don't forget to thank them for accepting your property taxes and making their valuable time available to you.
        Haha I will refrain from any comments until after my process is complete

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
          I hate this place more each day.

Go get'em.
          May be headed your way one day......this process is not fun, easy or cheap!!!!!

Comment

Don't think you are going to get it

I have the same covenant and no one has gotten it removed in fact people have been fined when they cleared to much. One Neighbor was under by 2 percent and they wouldn't budge

Good luck you are going to need it and a good lawyer too

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
              Don't think you are going to get it

I have the same covenant and no one has gotten it removed in fact people have been fined when they cleared to much. One Neighbor was under by 2 percent and they wouldn't budge

Good luck you are going to need it and a good lawyer too
              Thanks for the positive vibes. Haha

Comment

Good luck Shamus.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

For me that's the hardest part.
                    refraining from telling them how full of shit and burden to society they really are.
                    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Got clearing increased 20 percent more........but they said they want a natural buffer instead with a split rail fence as marker so I won't use the property.......WTF. I won't use the property? Not looking to knock down trees and plant sod with lots of water use and fertilizer just want to maintain what is mine and not get my balls busted or fined. Don't know if I should file the new limit since I don't like the wording of the new buffer area. 1 acre lot and they want a third of it undisturbed and natural.

Comment

^^they just wanted to let you know that your still in NY
                        There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post
                          ^^they just wanted to let you know that your still in NY
                          How do you think it will fly when I only send two thirds of my property taxes

Comment

Could only imagine what the founders of this country would think of us for putting up with this shit.

Should have just stayed subjects and enjoyed their lives 1776-1783.
                            Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

I need to do some clearing. But I won't cut down trees. I just want to clear the scrub bushes, and thickets, and those nasty invasive vines. I was thinking of clearing everything that is under 2" in diameter. For now I'm leaving it, because there are rabbits, and other wildlife living in the thickets.

Comment

Working...
                              X