Roofer needed ASAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roofer needed ASAP

Water just started dripping into my living room. I tore down some wet ceiling to make sure it's not a pipe. It isn't. Anyone here available?
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Thanks DrBrian for the contact info!

Comment

Well, you need a quick fix right away and I assume a more permanent solution at some point. All I can offer is a recommendation to the guy I had do my roof a couple years ago and siding last year.

http://www.1mlshomeimprovements.com/

Owner Mike is a super nice guy and had more patience with my wife than I do. I can't believe the time he spent with us putting up with her indecisions. Very reasonable and his crews do outstanding work. We could not have been more pleased. Everything came out way better than we expected. Lots of little niceties we didn't ask for and didn't know about until the jobs were done.
      Last edited by BLAMMO!!; 05-02-2019, 09:03 PM.
      No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
      Chris

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post
        Well, you need a quick fix right away and I assume a more permanent solution at some point. All I can offer is a recommendation to the guy I had do my roof a couple years ago and siding last year.

http://www.1mlshomeimprovements.com/

Owner Mike is a super nice guy and had more patience with my wife than I do. I can't believe the time he spent with us putting up with her indecisions. Very reasonable and his crews do outstanding work. We could not have been more pleased. Everything came out way better than we expected. Lots of little niceties we didn't ask for and didn't know about until the jobs were done.
        Thanks, I'll keep him for next in line if the first guy doesn't happen. I had a problem years ago and the guy who did our new roof (F&F Roofing) didn't want to do repairs. That's how some installers are. The link you posted didn't mention repairs either, but I'll ask them.

I just rechecked their site. They don't service Nassau. But thanks for the attempt.

Comment

You check your gutters?
          Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post
            You check your gutters?
            Unfortunately, there aren’t any in this area. It’s probably the valley flashing at a doghouse dormer.

Comment

John from the site just did mine last week, highly recommend. He’s on the site, I’ll PM you his number.

Comment

Originally posted by Basballny2 View Post
                John from the site just did mine last week, highly recommend. He’s on the site, I’ll PM you his number.
                Got it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

Thanks, I'll keep him for next in line if the first guy doesn't happen. I had a problem years ago and the guy who did our new roof (F&F Roofing) didn't want to do repairs. That's how some installers are. The link you posted didn't mention repairs either, but I'll ask them.
                  A contractor installer that doesn't want to look &/or repair a job they did (old or recent) , is one I'd avoid

Comment

Originally posted by OUTRAGED View Post

A contractor installer that doesn't want to look &/or repair a job they did (old or recent) , is one I'd avoid
                    We lost a couple of shingles from a tree branch scraping the roof during a heavy wind. I had spare sheets of asphalt shingle. Those guys had to be begged to fix it and demanded cash. Never again.

Comment

Water Tight Solutions
                      631-218-4036
                      Bryan Holland

I used this guy about 10 years ago. Fixed my roof leaks and guaranteed his work for 1 year.
                      Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

I always call roofers during a down pour. Any one who picks up the phone stands behind his work.

Comment

What town are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

Unfortunately, there aren’t any in this area. It’s probably the valley flashing at a doghouse dormer.
                            Valley repairs really need to be done correctly and are not inexpensive to repair. At least you don;t have slate. We recently replaced over 80' of copper valley and slates, I'm still eating
                            bologna for lunch...................

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
                              What town are you in?
                              Port Washington

Comment

Working...
                              X