Roofer needed ASAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

Thanks, I'll keep him for next in line if the first guy doesn't happen. I had a problem years ago and the guy who did our new roof (F&F Roofing) didn't want to do repairs. That's how some installers are. The link you posted didn't mention repairs either, but I'll ask them.

I just rechecked their site. They don't service Nassau. But thanks for the attempt.
    Not sure that is true. I asked then about Nassau they had said yes. Crews are not their own. They sub everything out.

They just did my house in Suffolk

Comment

Originally posted by NorthForkSportsman View Post

Not sure that is true. I asked then about Nassau they had said yes. Crews are not their own. They sub everything out.

They just did my house in Suffolk
      I touched base with Slytapex (John the roofer). I'm hoping he comes to at least look today. It's still dripping but it isn't raining. Also, my water meter is 100% still.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

I touched base with Slytapex (John the roofer). I'm hoping he comes to at least look today. It's still dripping but it isn't raining. Also, my water meter is 100% still.
        So who did you wind up using and did it work? I just found wet sheet rock this morning.
        The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

So who did you wind up using and did it work? I just found wet sheet rock this morning.
          John (slytapex) came and patched a few things just to figure things out. When it got worse with the next rain I stuck my head deeper into the crawl space and found a dripping water supply pipe leading to the bathroom. The plumber replaced it and the dripping stopped. But John found some things that need being done so we’re having him back.
          Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Working...
          X