Need Concrete Driveway in Patchogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Concrete Driveway in Patchogue

Need a driveway. My wife wants concrete. And I’m totally clueless on the subject. Any recommendations for contractors in the Patchogue area and what I need to know is appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul

6" thick, wire mesh, and fiber in the 3000-4000lb mix. No contractors to recommend though.

Comment

DeRonde Landscaping...

Comment

Cars that don't leak oil?

Vick
        High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Rough brush finish, then seal it before the first leaker parks on it.

Comment

Have the concrete tinted black while it's being poured, and then you dont need to worry about a car leaking oil.

Comment

Originally posted by GSM-Racing View Post
              Have the concrete tinted black while it's being poured, and then you dont need to worry about a car leaking oil.
              As I'll need a new driveway at somepoint, I appreciate this insight.

Vick
              High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

I like the insight too as I'm due for a new driveway.

But what I was thinking was doing asphalt with a concrete inset as a basketball key. Anyone ever seen that?
                Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Group buy ? I’ve been looking since last year, considered asphalt and concrete. Concrete is more expensive but IMO is the better job and if done properly will outlast asphalt.
                  If we narrow down to 2-3 contractors let’s look at buying bulk and giving someone a few driveways for a better price.

Comment

i also was looking at doing my driveway , this year its windows next year if there is cash left driveway...

why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway ?????????????????????????

Comment

Tagging for info as I need a new driveway too.

I like the black tinting suggestion to cover the oil spots.
                      If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Comment

If anything this thread makes me feel better about my older cars......

Comment

I’ll post tomorrow ikmiw Italian contractors cant spell, their names from Bellport

Comment

Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post
                            i also was looking at doing my driveway , this year its windows next year if there is cash left driveway...

why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway ?????????????????????????
                            Parkways connect the parks. Driveways were long private roads leading through estates.

I could also use concrete work.

Comment

There was a team, forgot the name, possibly Randazzo, could be wrong, these guys used to do cement work in the mornings and in the afternoon they would go back to their pizzeria. I'll have to check w a friend

Comment

Working...
                              X