Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oshwan
    replied
    I had a paver walkway put in, sidewalk, two car driveway and two patios poured 8 years ago, still no cracks (jinx). Highly recommend Zampini Construction in Levittown. Quick and super clean work.

Leave a comment:

• Volkosupply
    replied
    Originally posted by class3 View Post
    I like the insight too as I'm due for a new driveway.

But what I was thinking was doing asphalt with a concrete inset as a basketball key. Anyone ever seen that?
    The seam between the two different materials scares me? Seems like eventually water will work in there and freeze

Leave a comment:

• Blade21
    replied
    There was a team, forgot the name, possibly Randazzo, could be wrong, these guys used to do cement work in the mornings and in the afternoon they would go back to their pizzeria. I'll have to check w a friend

Leave a comment:

• Range Time
    replied
    Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post
    i also was looking at doing my driveway , this year its windows next year if there is cash left driveway...

why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway ?????????????????????????
    Parkways connect the parks. Driveways were long private roads leading through estates.

I could also use concrete work.

Leave a comment:

• mickeyblueyes
    replied
    I’ll post tomorrow ikmiw Italian contractors cant spell, their names from Bellport

Leave a comment:

• Volkosupply
    replied
    If anything this thread makes me feel better about my older cars......

Leave a comment:

• Tonto
    replied
    Tagging for info as I need a new driveway too.

I like the black tinting suggestion to cover the oil spots.

Leave a comment:

• M-14BULLETTS
    replied
    i also was looking at doing my driveway , this year its windows next year if there is cash left driveway...

why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway ?????????????????????????

Leave a comment:

• Huntington Guy
    replied
    Group buy ? I’ve been looking since last year, considered asphalt and concrete. Concrete is more expensive but IMO is the better job and if done properly will outlast asphalt.
    If we narrow down to 2-3 contractors let’s look at buying bulk and giving someone a few driveways for a better price.

Leave a comment:

• class3
    replied
    I like the insight too as I'm due for a new driveway.

But what I was thinking was doing asphalt with a concrete inset as a basketball key. Anyone ever seen that?

Leave a comment:

• Volkosupply
    replied
    Originally posted by GSM-Racing View Post
    Have the concrete tinted black while it's being poured, and then you dont need to worry about a car leaking oil.
    As I'll need a new driveway at somepoint, I appreciate this insight.

Vick

Leave a comment:

• GSM-Racing
    replied
    Have the concrete tinted black while it's being poured, and then you dont need to worry about a car leaking oil.

Leave a comment:

• bigbore44
    replied
    Rough brush finish, then seal it before the first leaker parks on it.

Leave a comment:

• Volkosupply
    replied
    Cars that don't leak oil?

Vick

Leave a comment:

• HyFiveGuns
    replied
    DeRonde Landscaping...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X