Calling Experts Looking for a CNC machine operator and CAD designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling Experts Looking for a CNC machine operator and CAD designer

I am in need of a CNC machinist that is willing to assist me in learning the proper way to operate my new CNC mill ( give me a crash course ) for compensation of course I am also in need of a CAD designer to help me with CAD/CAM in the autodesk platform, specifically fusion 360. If one person can do both, that is great, Hobby Machinists that are able to instruct and get the job done are GTG. Just a little background on my level. I am not totally new to CNC, I have operated and own a CNC router, so I have a working Knowledge and am not totally green, I understand coordinates, Axis, tool offsets, speeds and feeds etc. Also I am not new to CAD, I am capable of Drawing and rendering 3d projects as well as simple Cam for those projects.

What I am looking for is someone that is willing to give me sort of a crash course to help me get up and running so that I can take some of the time sucking learning Curve out of the equation I just need to get knives into production and need a professional or more knowledgeable person than I am.

As I said, I will pay for the service for someone to come to my shop, I can work with the persons schedule, basically all hours, I am located in the Moriches area, for someone, this could be an good opportunity for some extra cash, I will pay hourly, per session etc whatever is required.

Where is Captain Will when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post
      dont need him

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post
        Dude, that's like saying Beetlejuice three times.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Working...
        X