Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a HVAC company that they can recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a HVAC company that they can recommend?

Bad timing but one of the 2 outdoor units for my central air doesn't work now.

Checked the circuit breaker and thermostat but that wasn't it.

Anyone have any recommendations?

I'm in Oceanside in Nassau.

Contact FastPhil. Have cake available.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

http://www.absoluteairpower.com/

Did heat and air for me, and heat for my Dad. Can't recommend highly enough.

Keep in mind, this is the worst time of the year to get a hold of any HVAC company.
      Steve

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation.

If costs are much higher now, I may just get a window unit to get me through the summer. Luckily the main unit for the rest of the house still works.

Comment

FastPhil is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonic View Post
            Thanks for the recommendation.

If costs are much higher now, I may just get a window unit to get me through the summer. Luckily the main unit for the rest of the house still works.
            Considering the weather, all those guys are gonna be BUSY! It's good to have an in-window unit available for emergencies.
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

Considering the weather, all those guys are gonna be BUSY! It's good to have an in-window unit available for emergencies.
              Yeah I'm considering a portable unit itself now. This way I can easily deploy it in whichever room I need when extra cooling is required.

Comment

I don't feel bad for you. I was roasting in the sun all day at work today. Had to take my shirt off. My back looks reder than a lobster

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
                  http://www.absoluteairpower.com/

Did heat and air for me, and heat for my Dad. Can't recommend highly enough.

Keep in mind, this is the worst time of the year to get a hold of any HVAC company.
                  I used Absolute on recommendation from VMTCMT a few years ago in a similar situation. They installed a new condenser in less than a week for me, I think they even did the install on the weekend if I remember correctly at a very fair price compared to the two other quotes I had received.
                  Ben

Comment

Don't use APPLE Air!

Comment

+1 FastPhil

Comment

+1 FastPhil

Comment

Where is FastPhil??? We went to bed in a cool 71 degrees and woke up sweating in 79 degrees? Texted him 2 hours ago.
                          Phil, have I told you lately that I love you, and gave donuts???

Comment

I have 0 background in the field but are the filters clean? Some restriction and you freeze up the unit.

Comment

Thanks for all of the help everyone.

Filters are clean. Took a look at the unit yesterday and I believe there is an issue with one of the pressure switches. Can't figure out more beyond that point. Unit kicks on when manually actuating the relay.

Will make some calls this week. Using a temp portable unit for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X