No announcement yet.

What the hell is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't run over it with the lawn mower. Don't ask me how I know this.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Could be a walker just getting started . You'd better shoot that thing in the head ! a.jpg

Comment

Its a glory hole.

Comment

• bigbore44
          bigbore44 commented
          Editing a comment
          You go first.

Pour a bucket of very soapy water in the hole….. at night. Worked for me.

Comment

• bigbore44
          bigbore44 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup .. Dawn works wonders on many things.

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
        Hit it with a stick and see what happens.

Make sure to get video.
        It wasn't quite the hit and run you ask for but about 30 years ago I was tripping a bush on the other side of that white fence in the photo and I disturbed a bees nest and got stung by 2-3 of them. I was in a panic because I had a date that night with a hot girl I had gone to high school with a few years earlier. I didn't know if I was allergic or not. Turned out I wasn't but I almost cut off a few toes trying to get away from them after dropping the electric clippers. So, no thanks.
        "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
        Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
        Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

It wasn't quite the hit and run you ask for but about 30 years ago I was tripping a bush on the other side of that white fence in the photo and I disturbed a bees nest and got stung by 2-3 of them. I was in a panic because I had a date that night with a hot girl I had gone to high school with a few years earlier. I didn't know if I was allergic or not. Turned out I wasn't but I almost cut off a few toes trying to get away from them after dropping the electric clippers. So, no thanks.
          Ok so 30 years ago video was out of the question but did you at least get it on 8mm film?
          The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

• bigbore44
            bigbore44 commented
            Editing a comment
            Flood it with a half a bottle of dawn and boiling hot water, late at night, cover the hole. Should be good to go.

• Finicky Fat Guy
            Finicky Fat Guy commented
            Editing a comment
            You ever see the videos by the guy who pours molten metal down ant holes? After the metal cools he digs it out and sells the metal labyrinth at art. I kinda want to do that but I don’t have any molten metal laying around and I’m too lazy to dig it out.

• bigbore44
            bigbore44 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I have, and that is cool as all hell.

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
          Its a glory hole.
          This is legitimately funny! The image of Finicky Fat Guy laying face down on the side of his house has me both horrified and amused.

Comment

• LIBIGLOU
            LIBIGLOU commented
            Editing a comment
            You guys always force me to spit out drinks. Love that one as well

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
          1 gallon of gas plus 1 match plus a fast pair of running shoes. What could possibly go wrong? Like Uncel Paulie said, just make sure you get it on video in case the police need help ID'ing the body.
          its all fun and games until someone gets hurt,then it hillarius
          goodluck and please keep us posted
          Last edited by wally; 09-12-2021, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X