X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F7FA0BF2-C091-4A02-A7B5-9B0AB784D448.gif

Comment

For all us Pet Lovers
      A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks. -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

rally.jpg
          If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen. — Samuel Adams

Comment

funding.jpg
            If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen. — Samuel Adams

Comment

Comment

believe.jpg

Comment

grinder.jpg

Comment

Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by pandm View Post
                      I did, and was able to shoot through the trees that stopped the guys with the M 16s

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

I did, and was able to shoot through the trees that stopped the guys with the M 16s
                        You mean the super scary 556 army bullet was less dangerous? Fake news.
                        A sunny day
                        A shotgun and a Chevrolet
                        Wouldn't you like that?

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

That’s ridiculous.
                          the M 16 can shoot down airliners!
                          Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Comment

ain't it so..
                              Attached Files
                              "If you know how many guns you own,”you don’t have enough guns.”

"What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt."

Comment

Yup, I've known them....

Comment

Working...
                                X