Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest SNL in Decades, 100% worth the watch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funniest SNL in Decades, 100% worth the watch!

"Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
    Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

SNL hasn't been funny in 30 years. They have become soooo political that nothing they do or say interests me.

Scarlett Johansson is sweet though...gotta give you that

Comment

Hannco, that was pretty damn good. People need to relax and make fun of both sides, dammit.

Comment

That was pretty funny.

Comment

That was pretty damn funny. Surprised they did it.
          "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

That was kinda funny.
            But just look at the liberal POS that carries a gun and wants to kill anything that disagrees with her.
            Last edited by ChiefSailer; 03-12-2017, 05:57 PM.
            Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post
              That was kinda funny.
              But just look at the liberal POS that carries a gun and wants to kill anything that disagrees with her.
              With no trigger discipline.
              Steve

Comment

I didn't find it funny at all. They continue to use these skits to push the liberal agenda that President Trump is a racist and xenophobe and in this particular case only a dog would be stupid enough to support him. The liberal indoctrination of the low information voters will continue until the next election!

Comment

Yawn.... Leftist jocularity.

Comment

Originally posted by C6NY View Post
                    That was pretty damn funny. Surprised they did it.
                    My theory on why they did it, publicity for the show.

It's good business not to disrespect 50% of the Nation. I bet they were looking for months for the right skit that won't melt their snowflakes yet appeal to Trumps more moderate followers.
                    "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."

Comment

Originally posted by John Dee View Post
                      I didn't find it funny at all. They continue to use these skits to push the liberal agenda that President Trump is a racist and xenophobe and in this particular case only a dog would be stupid enough to support him. The liberal indoctrination of the low information voters will continue until the next election!
                      I see it the other way. The dog comes across to me as the voice of sanity surrounded by idiots, like the dog Brian in the show family guy does. This dog kept on pointing out flaws in the liberal minds thinking. The small minded Dems trying their best to silence the voice of the trump supporter just because they disagree is right out of current events. Not to mention the hypocrisy of the gun wielding snowflake is ok in their small mindedness because she is above the rabble in the fly over, red states. The dog comes across better then the nit-witted liberals in the skit, just as in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannco View Post

My theory on why they did it, publicity for the show.

It's good business not to disrespect 50% of the Nation. I bet they were looking for months for the right skit that won't melt their snowflakes yet appeal to Trumps more moderate followers.
                        Makes sense and if they keep on doing stuff like that in the next four years they might get me back into watching. I don't think they'll try it to often though, they'll really turn off their fans, which only laugh when the big screen in the 30 Rock studio tells them to laugh because they can't think individually.

Comment

I laughed

Comment

Originally posted by C6NY View Post

I see it the other way. The dog comes across to me as the voice of sanity surrounded by idiots, like the dog Brian in the show family guy does. This dog kept on pointing out flaws in the liberal minds thinking. The small minded Dems trying their best to silence the voice of the trump supporter just because they disagree is right out of current events. Not to mention the hypocrisy of the gun wielding snowflake is ok in their small mindedness because she is above the rabble in the fly over, red states. The dog comes across better then the nit-witted liberals in the skit, just as in real life.
                            Exactly...

Comment

Working...
                            X