Journalist who fired AR-15 bazooka awarded National Defense Service Medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Journalist who fired AR-15 bazooka awarded National Defense Service Medal

WASHINGTON, D.C. – A journalist from the New York Daily News has been awarded the National Defense Service Medal in recognition of his honorable service during a time of crisis, a Pentagon spokesperson announced today.

The recipient will also be eligible to receive disability compensation from the Department of Veterans Affairs within the next decade.

Gersh Kuntzman, a veteran journalist of 30 years, put down the pen to take up the sword on Wednesday, traveling from New York to Philadelphia to experience the thrill of firing a military-grade weapon similar to the one used in the Orlando terror attack.

Kuntzman’s battle-weary, critically-acclaimed memoir, “What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very, very loud,” quickly gained widespread acclaim, including the notice of many active-duty service members, who lauded his steadfast heroics.

“We here in the Department of Defense are in awe of Mr. Kuntzman’s martial prowess and noble sacrifice to this nation,” said Lt. Col. Patricia Green, a Pentagon spokesperson. “Shooting an AR-15 is exactly the same as being in combat, as evidenced by Mr. Kuntzman’s self-diagnosed PTSD.”

The AR-15 assault bazooka is the civilian counterpart to the military’s M4A1 bazooka. The shoulder-fired weapon is renowned for its crippling recoil and deafening boom, leading many bazooka enthusiasts to train their children from an early age to develop the tolerance required to handle such a mighty instrument of destruction.

However, despite extensive exposure to the bazooka, many service members are haunted by the trauma using such a weapon bears, and relive the same horrors enumerated by Kuntzman – namely, anxiety and irritability.

“I’ll never forget the first time I fired my bazooka in combat,” said Lee Morgan, a former soldier who deployed three times in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. “The screams of all my dying friends plague my nightmares, but mostly I hear gunfire.”

“It’s very, very loud,” he added. “It sounds like a freakin’ cannon.”

Kuntzman could not be reached for comment, but was last seen boarding a trebuchet bound for New York City.

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/06/jo...#ixzz4BxEpmCaJ
    WASHINGTON, D.C. – A journalist from the New York Daily News has been awarded the National Defense Service Medal in recognition of his honorable service during a time of crisis, a Pentagon spokesperson announced today. The recipient will also be eligible to receive disability compensation from the Department of Veterans Affairs within the next decade. […]

Faggot beta. Surrounded by other faggot betas.

Comment

He owes it to humanity to take his battle experience and natural abilities to the middle east. I'm sure the muzzies will put him to good use.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

let me make sure I understand this, Kuntzman took a day off , went to the range shot an ar15, now he will receive a medal ? Where do you sign up for that because I think I am owed a LOT of freakin medals, is he a journalist for a branch of the military? is he receiving the medal for his service while in the military or just for showing he can shoot a military grade weapon, why the remark to Orlando ? Maybe my reading comprehension is a little off today.

Comment

From a satirical news site ..... but unfortunately its believable the way things are going lately.
          Brandon

NRA LIFE | SAF | UT / NH / FL / CT / NY CCW | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

• Idiocracy
            Idiocracy commented
            Editing a comment
            thank god. I was about to fucking loose my mind

• Lovemyglock
            Lovemyglock commented
            Editing a comment
            you and me both.

whew! but to be honest, with all the bs flying around these days it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it were true

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
          He owes it to humanity to take his battle experience and natural abilities to the middle east. I'm sure the muzzies will put him to good use.
          I like that idea.

Honestly, this is nothing but an absolute disgrace to and mockery of the real heroes out there in uniform. Absolutely disgusting in every way, shape and form.

God bless our REAL troops.

Comment

Poster in JOKES folks.

Comment

Well Pandm, I figured since they gave obama the fuckin peace prize, this pussy could have gotten it...

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure this guy did "take up the sword". But it was waaay before he put down the pen.

Comment

• NYDeer
                  NYDeer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep, took up that sword when he dropped his pen intentionally and bent over to receive it.

I would not doubt it in this sissy administration

Comment

Originally posted by gripper 2.0 View Post
                  let me make sure I understand this, Kuntzman took a day off , went to the range shot an ar15, now he will receive a medal ? Where do you sign up for that because I think I am owed a LOT of freakin medals, is he a journalist for a branch of the military? is he receiving the medal for his service while in the military or just for showing he can shoot a military grade weapon, why the remark to Orlando ? Maybe my reading comprehension is a little off today.
                  Dis you read the article? This entire piece is satire and reads as a joke.

Comment

Pussy
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.
                    NRA, NYSRPA, SAF member, Freeport R&R.

Comment

Relax it's just a participation trophy , you know , like the kids get .....
                      For just about everything
                      NRA member
                      Suffolk County Sportsman permit
                      Florida CCW

Comment

He deserves to have his angina bronzed
                        "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                        X