X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scientists Confirm Link Between BMW Ownership And Being An Asshole

I've been saying it for years....

Scientists Confirm Link Between BMW Ownership And Being An Asshole

Changing lanes at the last second, being in the wrong lane on every roundabout, and, failing to indicate every damn time. Is this what you think of when you think of a BMW driver? Not to mention their complete inability to display other emotions than smugness. Well fear not your blatant sweeping generalisations are true.

Scientists at the Dutch Institute of Science have discovered the key. The s02 gene, located deep in the anus, is responsible. After studying the genetic blueprints of over 400 BMW drivers the scientists discovered they shared this remarkable little gene.

‘We have long theorised that BMW drivers are complete and utter assholes, but now at least we have the scientific data to back it up’, stated researcher Smorg Van Baarg, who drives a Saab.

So no longer can we judge these drivers as simply being incredibly smug assholes but we must be patient with them for it is a genetic disease which one day we may be able to cure.

Changing lanes at the last second, being in the wrong lane. Is this what you think of when you think of a BMW driver?
    Pat ------> NRA Lifetime Endowment Member #FAAFO

Look for Audi in a future study. Certainly seems to be more than a casual relationship in my area.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

The old studies used Cadillacs...
      If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Comment

Originally posted by Tonto View Post
        The old studies used Cadillacs...
        When I was a kid, Cadillacs were the big deal, with Lincolns in second. Hardly ever saw a foreign car back then. Then again, those days had cars that were distinctive from each other and a luxury car was huge.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

The s02 gene, located deep in the anus, is responsible

Dam, thats funny.
          Originally posted by ChiefSailer
          Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

whats the difference between a bmw and a porcupine,,,,, the bmw has the pricks on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post
              whats the difference between a bmw and a porcupine,,,,, the bmw has the pricks on the inside
              Beat me to it by minutes

Comment

Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post
                Just came to post the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

When I was a kid, Cadillacs were the big deal, with Lincolns in second. Hardly ever saw a foreign car back then. Then again, those days had cars that were distinctive from each other and a luxury car was huge.
                  ALl my cars since i learned to drive in the 70's were caddies. Until the '05 chrysler 300 came out, that blows away any cadillac styling

Comment

Originally posted by Long Island gunner View Post

ALl my cars since i learned to drive in the 70's were caddies. Until the '05 chrysler 300 came out, that blows away any cadillac styling
                    ANY? Not quite.

Originally posted by ChiefSailer
                    Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

what caddy currently is better than the 300

Comment

I can confirm, I own a drive a BMW and I'm a fucking asshole.

Comment

Working...
                        X