Knife dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knife dealer

So I recently lost my Para 2 and in need for another quality EDC. Does anyone sell knives out east? I'm looking for either another Para 2 or a benchmade bugout. I want to handle both before I buy. Just seems I can't find any dealers east of huntington.
    “The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
    Alexander Hamilton

Centereach gunshow coming up next weekend (7-8th) ... if you don't mind waiting and maybe paying too much.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

782Guns s in Bohemia? Baits and barrels in riverhead? Did
      High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Last I searched, the guy below is the best cutlery shop on long island with a very broad selection....including spyderco

The BLADESMAN

3353 MERRICK ROAD, WANTAGH, NY, 11793, USA

516-409-5321
        The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

PM Rubbermittens on here
          he might make what you want custom

Comment

South shore shooting range on freeman ave in Islip has a ton of knives. About 3 display cases full. I know he has benchmades there

Comment

Originally posted by Turfman81 View Post
              South shore shooting range on freeman ave in Islip has a ton of knives. About 3 display cases full. I know he has benchmades there
              Beat me to it.
              Steve

Comment

Thanks for the info. I ended up going to campsite and picked up a benchmade griptilian. Of course after being missing for a week, I found my para 2 in my fire gear. Hours after buying the new one. Oh well, now I have 2 nice knives!
                “The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
                Alexander Hamilton

Comment

So now you have a spare for the next time you lose it, nothing wrong with that in my book.

Comment

I recently (this week) lost my Spyderco Delica......pissed. I gave mine to a friend a few months back and bought another - now I have to get another.
                    "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

I misplace my knife more that i can't find my keys. Finally found one that is inexpensive small and well made, the CRKT Pazoda. Amazon's price is really low but they don't ship to ny.
                      I got mine on ebay for under 20 bucks.
                      https://www.ebay.com/itm/CRKT-Large-...0AAOSwotNdTW-b
                      Attached Files
                      "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
                        I misplace my knife more that i can't find my keys. Finally found one that is inexpensive small and well made, the CRKT Pazoda. Amazon's price is really low but they don't ship to ny.
                        I got mine on ebay for under 20 bucks.
                        https://www.ebay.com/itm/CRKT-Large-...0AAOSwotNdTW-b
                        Screw Amazon

Columbia River Pazodas, knives, knife, knife center, knifecenter, combat knives, hunting knives, kitchen cutlery, kitchen knives

Comment

Odd how Amazon won't ship some brands of knife to our area but will ship others

https://www.amazon.com/Spyderco-Deli...s%2C153&sr=8-1

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
                            I recently (this week) lost my Spyderco Delica......pissed. I gave mine to a friend a few months back and bought another - now I have to get another.
                            Love my Delica(s). That said........Get yourself a Spyderco Para 3 lightweight for around an extra $20 over the Delica. Thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post

Love my Delica(s). That said........Get yourself a Spyderco Para 3 lightweight for around an extra $20 over the Delica. Thank me later.
                              I don't think I have any Paras in my collection, will have to check. I will check out the Para 3 LW - thanks.

I'm not too sure how I feel about compression locks though. I do not like liner locks on my EDC's - just a personal preference.
                              "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Working...
                              X