Delica vs Endura question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cas View Post
    Like I said, one of these days I'm going to grind the "wave" off this one. (photo makes the grip look much darker, it's grayish-blueish color) I changed the clip to an aftermarket deep pocket type. I will wear it IWB as an extra.

The Police model I bought in '92 and carried every day exclusively for near 17 years.

The H1 at the bottom is the least used, pretty much only while on my kayak.

If you haven't removed the serrations yet try one of these to sharpen them

DMT Diafold sharpener

knifework-fskf.1__47846.1566588506.jpg?c=2.jpg
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
      I have the Endura. It's SLIGHTLY large for pocket carry with some pants, but it should be fine for IWB. The blade is a great length for basically any use except maybe extremely fine work.
      extremely fine work?? Like circumcisions or vasectomies?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

DMT Diafold sharpener

knifework-fskf.1__47846.1566588506.jpg?c=2.jpg
        Or keep it to poke someone in the kidney when your in a crowd.

Comment

Got it. So, what are the knife restrictions on L.I.?
          I don’t believe there is going to be a issue with a Spyderco pocket knife if your 60 years old and minding your own business. Get caught drunk driving and you’ll get the charges pilled on. Same as carrying you hand gun , don’t be a putz ,you’ll be fine. However a 18-25 year old waving the thing around like he was kung foo fighting fast as lightning .......might win you a matching pair of bracelets and a free night at the iron bar motel.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyblueyes View Post

I don’t believe there is going to be a issue with a Spyderco pocket knife if your 60 years old and minding your own business. Get caught drunk driving and you’ll get the charges pilled on. Same as carrying you hand gun , don’t be a putz ,you’ll be fine. However a 18-25 year old waving the thing around like he was kung foo fighting fast as lightning .......might win you a matching pair of bracelets and a free night at the iron bar motel.
            The problem comes from using the knife if your life depends on it. Probably not much different than a gun on your permit. If you prevail NY will punish you.
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

The "wave" isn't the serrations, it's the hook on the one, you're supposed to snag on your pocket on the way out to open it.
              Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket.

Comment

The problem comes from using the knife if your life depends on it. Probably not much different than a gun on your permit. If you prevail NY will punish you.
                The alternative is you get stomped/ killed/ maimed. So who is going to get your money ? Dr./ undertaker/lawyer

Comment

Working...
                X