Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can I ride with my class D license?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can I ride with my class D license?

I never got around to getting my motorcycle license. What can I ride without it? I know mopeds are Ok. What else?

giphy-facebook_s.gif
    Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
    Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post
      Stalker!

Comment

fat_chick_on_motorcycle.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
          Been there, done that.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

Been there, done that.
            disgust.png

Comment

After my second divorce, the rules were 18 to 80, blind, crippled or crazy.

Comment

B8847370-D97B-4F82-BEAE-3C0BB164E22E.jpeg You can probably borrow Malaka’s ride
                NRA, NYSRPA, SAF member, Freeport R&R.

Comment

You owe me a breakfast because I just puked

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                    I never got around to getting my motorcycle license. What can I ride without it? I know mopeds are Ok. What else?
                    Mopeds that top out at 30mph are OK with a regular driver's license. If it goes over 30mph, you need a class M license in the state of NY.

Comment

Why not just get the motorcycle endorsement? If you don't currently have a bike to take the road test with, there are places like On The Road Again that do a package deal where they provide the bike for the road test. That's how I did mine. Bought the bike after I got the license. Remember, if you take the road test with a trike, you're only allowed a trike afterwards. Take it on two wheels, and you can do 2 or 3 wheeled vehicles.

Comment

D Operator Age 18 or over, or age 17 with Driver Education.
                        • Passenger cars and trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of 26,000 lbs. or less.
                        • A vehicle that tows another vehicle (for example a trailer) that has a maximum gross weight of 10,000 lbs. or less.
                        • Can tow a vehicle with a GVWR of more than 10,000 lbs only if the combined weight rating of the two vehicles is 26,000 lbs. or less.
                        • Limited Use Motorcycles (mopeds)
                        No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

A Fire Truck

Comment

Ride? I'd say just about anything. Drive?...that's something else

Comment

The test are a joke, just take them and get the endorsement.... if you can't pass the writren, never operate any machinery again. If you cant pass the road test, you probably shouldnt even be on a bicycle...

Comment

Working...
                              X