Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can I ride with my class D license?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post

Is that a menstral cycle?
    I should have posted the picture while I still had the rifle scabbard on the handle bars

Comment

Originally posted by OUTRAGED View Post
      You pass their class , you get the license. They road test.Trauma's is the best known. They provide the bikes, 250's last I remember., did mine in Farmingdale at the time, long time ago.
      x2 traumas. The experience was great. I did the class with them and it was like hanging out with friends teaching you to ride the right way. The skills I learned from them saved my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
        There are a coup,e schools on Long Island. Which one would be best for me?
        I live in Commack
        I used to own a bike, so I know how to ride, I just need to dust off my skills enough to pass the road test
        i would also need a place that provides a bike for the road test.

Do do they do the road test themselves? Or take you there to do it?
        For Commack, I think I'd have to say Traumas too. http://www.tramas.com/motorcycle-lessons/ It's $80 for the road test on their bikes, $75 for a private lesson, cheaper if you get a package. Depends on how rusty your skills are to what you need. I've also heard awesome things about the advanced rider course. I need to get my ass in the saddle again and get riding.

Comment

Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by disturbed0013 View Post
            B8847370-D97B-4F82-BEAE-3C0BB164E22E.jpeg You can probably borrow Malaka’s ride
            That can't be Malaka's ride, He uses a different kind of...."saddle"...
            Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

I live in Commack
              I used to own a bike, so I know how to ride, I just need to dust off my skills enough to pass the road test

Take the MSF course, it's 2 days and you'll leave with your license and it's an insurance break. Plus statistics wise you're less likely to kill yourself on the thing. Find a buddy to take it with, that's what I did and it was pretty tolerable.

Ryan

Comment

I believe the 3 wheel Polaris Slingshot is gtg if you have money to burn.

Comment

MSF course is the way to go, plus its funny as shit watching people drop 125cc bikes.

Comment

I think you know just what you can do with a "D" license.
                    Last edited by Sherm66; 11-14-2017, 07:52 PM.
                    When they kick out your front door
                    How you gonna come?
                    With your hands on your head
                    Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm66 View Post
                      I think you know just what you can do with a "D" license.
                      I want to hear you say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

Alright, enough time has passed with no remedial action.

I don't need a gun.
                        I have never needed a gun.
                        I hope I never need a gun and in all likelihood, I will never need a gun.
                        However, if I ever need a gun, I had better have a gun.
                        Therefore, I have a gun.

Regards,
                        Chris

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post

Alright, enough time has passed with no remedial action.

She is going to burn her leg on the side pipe. Does anyone have some kind of ointment to squirt on it?

Comment

I live in Commack

Trama.

Notice the spelling... T R A M A No "u"....

You do NOT ever want trauma while riding.. NEVER.
                            Last edited by Parashooter; 11-14-2017, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X