We need an Ahole award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need an Ahole award

I don't ride, have not in decades. But I have many friends who do. I, like most of you have lost friends to MC accidents, usually the cage drivers fault, and seen many others badly injured.
    My son showed me this post and I had to read it 4 times to be sure I wasn't missing something.
    Holy Shit !
    This guy is in a special class. I don't FB but for those of you who do, please reach out and touch this asshole. I imaging his FB page has already been pounded over this but he deserves all you have to give him.
    Ride safe my friends.

Picture broke.

“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Huntington Guy
      Huntington Guy commented
      Editing a comment
      Broke the Internet? I'm not even a Kardashian 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
      I don't ride, have not in decades. But I have many friends who do. I, like most of you have lost friends to MC accidents, usually the cage drivers fault, and seen many others badly injured.
      My son showed me this post and I had to read it 4 times to be sure I wasn't missing something.
      Holy Shit !
      This guy is in a special class. I don't FB but for those of you who do, please reach out and touch this asshole. I imaging his FB page has already been pounded over this but he deserves all you have to give him.
      Ride safe my friends.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Meh. You already gave him more credit than his opinion is worth. F him.
        "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

We have an ahole award. More often than. Ot we award that person with the title President of the Islamic (oops i mean United) states

Comment

Yeah, let's advocate mowing down people because of the transportation they chose. Next time he shouldn't be ALLOWED to post or we'll have bikers yelling aloud that he's a jerk.
            “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

That chick in his picture is obviously a beard or his sister.

Comment

Let's think about this idiot a little bit. How many like minded other idiots are out there and would consider this. There would be more carnage in a day than the other idiots who have illegally obtained guns would do in this country. Imagine wide spread assholes , mowing down people with their cars. Let our political assholes try and figure that out. Our, Maybe some radical idiot who can't seem to get a gun just says well a car is a good as any weapon. Ride through Manhattan and run down people in crosswalks. We have some real idiot and sick assholes out there. I wish they could be tattooed with an idiot sign on there forehead. Then we can at least see them coming. Sorry for the rant. This asshole got me going. Oh Yeah I'm a biker as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                  .....please reach out and touch this asshole.
                  Brandon

NRA LIFE | SAF | UT / NH / FL / CT / NY CCW | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

I gave up riding several years ago but I did ride for 30 years. There are a lot of car drivers out there who for no reason at all have issues with m/c's. More than a few times I pulled up between cars at a red light (y'know - so you don' get rear ended (which happened a couple of times)) only to have auto drivers say nasty things to you. Of course, that said, there are also a lot of m/c riders who drive like assholes and contribute to the negative image...

Comment

Working...
                    X