Need someone to deliver motorcycle today - NJ to Long island - cash pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need someone to deliver motorcycle today - NJ to Long island - cash pay

Looking for someone with the proper truck and tie-downs to help deliver a motorcycle from NJ (Zipcode 07307) to Long Island (Zip 11590 )

Looking to spend under $100 if possible. Looking to do this today at 5pm or so. Please let me know if you or anyone you know does this service. Ideally it's someone who does this as either a side job or something like that, that knows how to do it. Bike is dry, and dry weight is 430lbs. Can be open air or enclosed delivery.

Not to be a dick, but I wouldn't do that for twice that.

BTW welcome & hell of a first post.
    NRA Life member

Always looking for lead
    Wheel weights. lino type, ect
    PM me if you have or find some

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post

same here gas and tolls are 50.00 minimum

welcome
      let's make america great again

Comment

50.00 for gas tolls and on a Friday with traffic. Both ways. Be hours on the road

Comment

Op probably joined 20 websites today with the same first post to see if he can find some sucker to do it.
          "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Motorcycle transport from Jersey To LI starting out on LI minimum would be $500.00 My recommendation is get a ride out there and ride home, no rain in the forecast

Comment

No one with commerical plates would touch this, tolls and fuel in NY NJ will eat that $100 in no time.
              stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

A taxi for that ride would be 150 bucks, forget about a motorcycle transport. But I will take the PATH out to Hoboken and ride it over to Westbury for $250 and a drop off back at the LIRR.
                Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

He's not a troll, he's been around on LIF for a long time.
                  Pat ------> NRA Lifetime Endowment Member #FAAFO

Comment

So, 1st and only post 5 1/2 hours ago was to ask for someone with a truck to drive out to NJ today, load a motorcycle into the truck, drive back on Friday night and for under $100........what's the problem? (lol)
                    “The Wise are silent, the Foolish speak, and children are thus led astray.”
                    Algernon Blackwood

Comment

I would see see nothing wrong with with.... If I wanted to commit suicide and wanted to wage my last few hours on earth pulling my hair out for $100... Correction .. And lose money on the deal

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post
                        He may not be a troll but to even consider enclosed last minute transport for what he is looking to spend is certainly grasping at straws.

The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post

I'll be the dick,you must be fucking high

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post
                            Yeah I just checked. He has 700+ posts at the other place. He also asked the same question there with no takers.

Comment

WTF, on his first post, no hello......but a call out for a freebie ?

Comment

Working...
                              X