Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of jackasses driving quads and dirt bikes lately.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raceradam View Post
    You think it's Mad Max now? Wait till they're armed! These guys are going to be part of the BLM/ANTIFA manned Federal Police force. Time to weld a Cow Catcher to the front of your vehicle.

If its all the same to you, ill drive that tank-ah.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyD11730 View Post

A few days ago I saw a rig that'd haul that tankah.

Comment

Originally posted by Organix View Post
        I get the frustration and maybe i am being a little optimistic here, but if there was a place on LI to ride, less would be on the road. I mean, Riverhead is actively trying to shut down the only dirt track I am aware of on LI. We have parks where you can ride your horse, why not have a place for us regular folks to ride our quads/dirt bikes.
        I agree. It’s not just a problem on LI but in all the state.

Comment

I get the frustration and maybe i am being a little optimistic here, but if there was a place on LI to ride, less would be on the road. I mean, Riverhead is actively trying to shut down the only dirt track I am aware of on LI. We have parks where you can ride your horse, why not have a place for us regular folks to ride our quads/dirt bikes.
          You are being WAY too optimistic. The better ones would absolutely be at the tracks if we had them, and we should, but the ones who don't care about the law or anyone other than themselves would still be terrorizing the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyD11730 View Post

I'd prefer that Furiousa take me.

...and that she drive the tankah.

Comment

Then it's only a matter of time until this happens here.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rhode-isl...ncident-report

Comment

• bigbore44
                bigbore44 commented
                Editing a comment
                No guns required, just crush them all.

Back in the day when they used to race and screw around by JFK the police would have FDNY wet down all the roads.
              Caused more than a few crashes when the idiots raced anyway when they left.
              Today that would be called police brutality.
              I call it the Darwin Awards.
              Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

There was a group of idiots driving on sunrise back in may. Like complete morons, racing, doing donuts in the middle of the street etc...

On my way back, I saw one of them having CPR being done on them in front of Lexus in RVC.

Comment

I called Park Police last Saturday morning, would you believe one of these ASSHOLES ACTUALLY thought is was ok to rip up dunes on Democrat Point?? Not sure how he even got it past the booth where you enter the beach.
                Attached Files

Comment

• ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO
                  ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Smells like ....... Victory!

• Whitefoot
                  Whitefoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Also smells like dead piping plover !

• artburg
                  artburg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hate those shitty birds

The best is when one of these idiots run into the side of one of our policyholder’s cars and we send them that bill for $5k.

Comment

• bigbore44
                  bigbore44 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And I bet they pay right away huh?

• NG9588
                  NG9588 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Totally. Lol

Originally posted by Ceesman762 View Post
                I guess this is a thing now? I have lots of encounters with packs of skells with no protection driving like they were extras in a Mad Max movie. In front of 7th pct cops too. Down Wm Floyd Pkwy, 112, South Haven Ave, and more. So, this is cool now? I mean, if one of these dumb fucks eats asphalt pulling wheelies, too fucking bad, but I don't want to see bystanders and innocent people in their cars catching a few hundred pounds of steel at 60 mph.
                Large group of kids on bicycles at LIRR station like they owned the road.

Comment

• bigbore44
                  bigbore44 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now those little bastards need to have their asses kicked, along with their parents.

Completely disagree. You are just plain wrong. These assclowns won’t pay and wait online to ride on a neutered dirt track. As one of our very own members just stated earlier in this thread this is what they want. To ride free and open wherever and whenever they please without Repercussions.
                A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

“The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restraints evil interference, they deserve a place of honor with all that is good -
                George Washington

Comment

• Patriot1965
                  Patriot1965 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it just gives you something to aim for when driving....." so many pedestrians ,so little time"...lmao

Couple months back I was on my motorcycle rolling east on main street in bayshore. Coming up at me was a herd of these things heading west taking up the entirety of main street. I couldn't move without the risk of hitting one of 'em.

Paul

Comment

Working...
                X