Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a motorsports hookup for UTV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a motorsports hookup for UTV?

Want to buy a UTV for the farm....Polaris, Kawasaki, Yamaha, etc. Do we have a hookup at any of the dealers?

in for updates as well. need a quad for upstate
    "If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

I picked up my 2019 CanAm 1000r Mossy Oak Edition from Island Powersports on Sunrise in Massapequa. Salesman was Danny D. He and the entire staff were top shelf IMHO.

The model I wanted was no where to be found, but they located one at a dealer in PA and had a driver go pick it up for me N/C.

Great transaction all around!

Regards -------------------

Comment

Originally posted by TheLevelOne View Post
        I picked up my 2019 CanAm 1000r Mossy Oak Edition from Island Powersports on Sunrise in Massapequa. Salesman was Danny D. He and the entire staff were top shelf IMHO.

The model I wanted was no where to be found, but they located one at a dealer in PA and had a driver go pick it up for me N/C.

Great transaction all around!

Regards -------------------
        Not shocked to hear this. My cousin just picked up a Can Am and he had to go to North Carolina to get it they were nowhere to be found around here.

Comment

Working...
        X