Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't even know Lovemyglock was going anywhere.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...SaJarfz4adXVka

Comment

[QUOTE=MikeM;n370173][url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://boingboing.net/2018/10/09/watch-guy-gives-cpr-to-a-squi.html&ved=2ahUKEwjWo_H4tv3dAhXjUt8KHbAVAIIQqOc BMAB6BAgJEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0iiQ9-r0SaJarfz4adXVka[/url

Wow a cute squirrel story with a happy ending, not all creatures must die, like them or not they do serve a useful part of the system. Maybe the squirrel was drunk?
      stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

I spoke to Granny last night. She saw the thread at work and "couldn't" respond. So she asked me to find the thread and post something er ... "snarky". First off, how old do you think she is? I mean, using a word like "snarky"? Second, I got nothing! I mean really! We're talking about a wackadoo with a pet skwerl. What kind of wackadoo has a pet skwerl?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGunn View Post
          I spoke to Granny last night. She saw the thread at work and "couldn't" respond. So she asked me to find the thread and post something er ... "snarky". First off, how old do you think she is? I mean, using a word like "snarky"? Second, I got nothing! I mean really! We're talking about a wackadoo with a pet skwerl. What kind of wackadoo has a pet skwerl?
          Looks like she enlisted the wrong person to provide fire support. That's hilarious.
          “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

I know!
            I do an awesome troll thread and get nothing!
            Wrong. You get this, right in the ass my friend

imagesXG5E947M.jpg

You'd be surprised how comforting a pet squirrel (my Snuggles was the best) can be but taking it on a plane? Yeah, she's nuts alright

Thanks for the laughs guys. Much needed.

Comment

OMG he's got a laser on the Glock!!!
              stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Originally posted by Lovemyglock View Post

imagesXG5E947M.jpg

You'd be surprised how comforting a pet squirrel (my Snuggles was the best) can be but taking it on a plane? Yeah, she's nuts alright

you find a swerrilll with a sig ????? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Lovemyglock View Post

imagesXG5E947M.jpg

Have to do better, he'd like that.
                  Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Working...
                  X