X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All over Long Island right now --

--there are dogs hiding in bath tubs --

I love me some weather - LOL
    NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

That was a nice summer like storm.

Comment

I can't wait for the summer-like weather

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
        I can't wait for the summer-like weather
        Next week. Since we don’t get spring anymore.
        NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
        NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
        Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

My poor pup was shaking harder than a vibrating bed.

Comment

i missed that one

Comment

Another front going through right now.
              "Appetites for gun collecting are often whetted by mechanical ingenuity, artistic features, or historical associations." - Norm Flayderman

Comment

Not quite here yet -- just a little drizzle --
                NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

So, who is in line now for eggs, milk and cheap booze? Rainmagedon is here, don't forget to mark yourself "safe" on facebook!

Comment

so is all this rain good for the grass seed I put in, or too much rain?
                    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

In my experience -- the best rain is when its heavy enough to wash away all the seed & fertilizer -- nothing to mow later --

In 2012 - I though having my lawn under 4' of bay sea water would kill it -- that summer it grew back twice as high --- crap !

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
                        so is all this rain good for the grass seed I put in, or too much rain?
                        Is the grass seed still on your lawn or in the street/storm drain?
                        Ben

Comment

Originally posted by TTSkipper View Post

Is the grass seed still on your lawn or in the street/storm drain?
                          should still be on the lawn. put peat moss down on top of it (was a new install).

otherwise it's in the two new drywells I dug.
                          High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
                            In my experience -- the best rain is when its heavy enough to wash away all the seed & fertilizer -- nothing to mow later --

In 2012 - I though having my lawn under 4' of bay sea water would kill it -- that summer it grew back twice as high --- crap !
                            That was the raw sewage that washed back up...natural fertilizer!
                            NRA Patron Life Member
                            Caribou R&P Club Range Officer
                            NRA RSO

Comment

Was fin nuts. last night. Wife and I had 2 dogs in our bed.
                              Better to have A gun in your hand, then a Cop on the phone

Comment

Working...
                              X