NYS AT IT AGAIN ban cat declawing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYS AT IT AGAIN ban cat declawing

Ok let me get this straight...NYS has no other IMPORTANT issues so now its cats Cuomo will save...lmao...
    NYS AND Huomo will let you CUT dogs and cats BALLS OFF but declawing NO GOOD!!!

After bill passes, New York may become the first state to ban cat declawing

By AJ Willingham, CNN

Posted at 5:51 PM ET, Tue June 4, 2019
    Play Video
    (CNN) — A bill to make declawing illegal in New York has passed the state legislature. If the governor signs off on it, New York will become the first state to outlaw the practice.
    Attached Files

https://www.apnews.com/34c581f6a2114a8399a2a187ab8163f6

Comment

Abortions up to MINUTE OF birth NO PROBLEM....BUT cat claws removed fuck that THATS serious stuff. BAN IT..

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
        Abortions up to MINUTE OF birth NO PROBLEM....BUT cat claws removed fuck that THATS serious stuff. BAN IT..
        Thats just not true...the patient is within twenty-four weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an absence of fetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
          Ok let me get this straight...NYS has no other IMPORTANT issues so now its cats Cuomo will save...lmao...
          NYS AND Huomo will let you CUT dogs and cats BALLS OFF but declawing NO GOOD!!!

After bill passes, New York may become the first state to ban cat declawing

By AJ Willingham, CNN

Posted at 5:51 PM ET, Tue June 4, 2019
          Play Video
          (CNN) — A bill to make declawing illegal in New York has passed the state legislature. If the governor signs off on it, New York will become the first state to outlaw the practice.
          De-sexing pets reduces risk of cancer and unwanted pregnancy leading to more pets in shelters.

De-clawing does nothing for the environment or pet...it just makes the animal more convenient to lazy owners who dont want to train their pets not to claw at materials.

Do you see how one protects health and population while the other is just for lazi piece of shit who would rather remove a cat's fingers than deal with claw marks on couches?>

There is zero reason to remove the finger tips from a poor cat leaving it complete defenseless and fucking fingerless....

Comment

Originally posted by -vanguard- View Post

De-sexing pets reduces risk of cancer and unwanted pregnancy leading to more pets in shelters.

De-clawing does nothing for the environment or pet...it just makes the animal more convenient to lazy owners who dont want to train their pets not to claw at materials.

Do you see how one protects health and population while the other is just for lazi piece of shit who would rather remove a cat's fingers than deal with claw marks on couches?>

There is zero reason to remove the finger tips from a poor cat leaving it complete defenseless and fucking fingerless....
            Lazy owners who do not want to train?

How about when the cat destroys a thousand dollar couch while you are at work?

As as someone who has owned both clawed and declawed cats, as one who had one declawed at the age of 10, you can suck my dick with your lazy ass owner comments. Your sole redeeming trait is you didn’t say pet parent.
            The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

As as someone who has owned both clawed and declawed cats, as one who had one declawed at the age of 10, you can suck my dick with your lazy ass owner comments. Your sole redeeming trait is you didn’t say pet parent.
              Learn to responsibly own a cat and you wont have that problem buddy. Ive owned cats and never had one destroy anything. Yes, you are a lazy owner for letting the cat destroy your low priced couch. If you didnt want your prized possession clawed, you could have easily blocked access and given the cat scratching posts to satisfy its need to sharpen its claws.

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

How about next time you break something we remove your finger tips...hah...lets see you do that again, fumbling frank!

Comment

Originally posted by -vanguard- View Post

How about next time you break something we remove your finger tips...hah...lets see you do that again, fumbling frank!
                  Funny thing about my dick, it doesn’t suck itself.
                  The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

I’m for declawing. I don’t want that shit in my Chinese food. 😉
                    NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
                    NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
                    Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

It is cruel. Yes there are other pressing issues to worry about but this is a law I support.

Comment

🍿 🥊 round ends and it goes to the score cards....
                        The Op jist was the bullshit NYS makes time for. Not saying its not cruel but seriously we, as a civilized society, have been cropping dogs ears, tails and teaching horses to do some fucked up shit for hundreds of years!! Why the fuss now? Grandstanding FUAC n FUNY B.S.
                        A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Lobsters and crabs tossed live into a pot of boiling water..A fish gets hooked in the mouth and his eyeballs pop out from being reeled up to quick then it gets sliced up ..the poor chicken gets his head cut off..the cow get his brains blow out.. the list goes on and on but that declawing is a Big issue with all thats going on..great work passing these bills.. We all love our pets Cuomo the Now animal lover could sign that major bill while eating a Steak from the cow they just butchered..

Comment

Never boil your lobster! Steaming is much better,,,,FUAC another bull shit law SMFH

Comment

Originally posted by Synner View Post
                              I’m for declawing. I don’t want that shit in my Chinese food. 😉
                              i was thinking the same thing . I'll have an order of General Tao's " chicken " and no claws this time Hop Sing

Comment

Working...
                              X