Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigrob View Post
    My Belgian malinoise
    What's the temperament? It seems like a lot of dog in a small package.

Comment

Meet Lara and Mr. Frodo .
      Last edited by Whitefoot; 08-27-2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Very Hyper, always wants to play, she isn’t a working dog. She has settled down as she has gotten older but The Breed isn’t for everyone.

Comment

Happy I didn’t run out likes. Dogs are amazing additions to any family. All the doggies here look awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

I am lazy. I officially like every dog post in this thread!

Comment

F6129125-2966-41E3-BEF1-ECD0B0ECCC44.jpeg Morrlenfurofsquirrel.jpg
                This is my most awesome Labradoodle ; Morrle.
                That's a rabbit in his mouth or what's left of one. But don't tell Squirrel girl.
                I sent her this photo and told her it was a squirrel he caught in front of her house
                Last edited by Aquabach; 08-28-2019, 07:52 AM.
                "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
                  F6129125-2966-41E3-BEF1-ECD0B0ECCC44.jpeg Morrlenfurofsquirrel.jpg
                  This is my most awesome Labradoodle ; Morrle.
                  That's a rabbit in his mouth or what's left of one. But don't tell Squirrel girl.
                  I sent her this photo and told her it was a squirrel he caught in front of her house
                  I used to think Morrle was a good boy. Not anymore. He's evil, just like his father
                  Last edited by Lovemyglock; 08-28-2019, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovemyglock View Post

I used to think Morrle was a good boy. Not anymore. He's evil, just like his father
                    When your neighbor retires someday we're going to sit across from your house in lawn chairs throwing peanuts in the street when cars come by and see how many tree rats we can splat

Comment

When your neighbor retires someday we're going to sit across from your house in lawn chairs throwing peanuts in the street when cars come by and see how many tree rats we can splat
                      Count me in on that one. I'm only a few blocks away.
                      Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post
                        I can't believe with all the dog lovers on this forum that nobody started a thread. Let's see your doggies!!!

Here's my girl Raven. 2 year old half Shepherd half Collie mix rescued Nov 2017. 75 pounds of pure energy.

20190826_190112.jpg

Your guy looks and sounds a lot like my 2 year old full breed Belgium Malinois.
                        Last edited by Hannco; 08-28-2019, 01:15 PM.
                        "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
                        Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

Comment

ill drive for 45 minutes to video it and help

Comment

She may be little but I’m thinking she’s got at least a few good ass whoopin’s in her. You start making asphalt peanut butter in front of her house she might just Kung fu your ass 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

She may be little but I’m thinking she’s got at least a few good ass whoopin’s in her. You start making asphalt peanut butter in front of her house she might just Kung fu your ass 😁
                              I just need to run faster than Joe

Comment

Working...
                              X