No announcement yet.

Tell me About your Dog [s]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to show off the The QUEEN . Her Name is SCOOTER aka Squeeze. Just 10 years old, 9" tall about 26 pounds. Has absolutely No fear of anything. And A great hunter. Last year she brought back a turtle [ more like dragged it ] She is the undisputed Queen of the House. Even the RAVEN is careful about taking toys away from her. Used to play with my Neighbors 85 pound
    WHY MORE A TOR in his yard. She won . Fantastic Little DOG . Definitely gonna get 1 or 2 more.
    Attached Files
    Better to have A gun in your hand, then a Cop on the phone

Comment

figured this Dog page would be much longer. Fore who other warns us of the evil that comes
      OK skip the bull shit I just to brag about My Bat shit crazy Mental case.. The more I give her [ time, love ,play, training] she gives back double. TRUE how many of you can let your puppy [ @ 11 months] loose and call him/her back ? My garage has doors front and back. Well me being Old let her. Bang gone to the back of my Dodge . I yelled no. She froze . . Pet her on the head with A metal pipe [ just seeing if you mooks read all of this] Back in she went. Now Raven greets the Mail guy each day. Wide open front yard , No fence.
      UNCLE Tony I am still 99% pure EVIL. I am A G.S.P. that is what we do. Only you understand why Daddy loves me like you do. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ON 3 5 20. I got spoiled . [ one year old ] None of the pics are Shopped .
      Side note I am Looking for A Male [short Hair] DOXY puppy or young
      Attached Files
      Better to have A gun in your hand, then a Cop on the phone

Comment

Mika chilling at home.
        Attached Files

Comment

I had the perfect dog when I was a kid. I didn't have to feed her, wash her, or clean up the poop. If they still made dogs like that, I'd get one!
          Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket.

Comment

My Mini Whoodle named Brady

big mush
            F6664984-946F-4E41-B2D4-8724544DD913.jpeg03591E9B-F3BB-48DE-9B46-8FD42152D531.jpeg3BE3579F-62F3-45D6-9FCB-9E47233B86FE.jpeg5148113D-D15D-4D3F-8DD3-CFE1C30A479D.jpeg

Comment

Raven Ruby Raven is beautiful. She seems to have taken over your life.
              I thank God for you and Nancy. You have made our devil pup look god. Thank you.
              Squeezie is to die for. I’m glad she keeps Raven in check. Lol
              Last edited by Karpteach; 03-09-2020, 05:29 PM.

Comment

My dog's name is Morrle.
                Name comes from a German children;s story called Struwwelpeter
                He's an attack doodle
                And he's Like Shaft: Black and one Badass Motherfu......

Here is is with a rabbit ( I told Debbie it was a squirrel he he he )
                And him being a scoff law.

Morrlenfurofsquirrel.jpgIMG_0398.JPG

"Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

This is our Bishapoo Riley...
                  49642010302_2c16b074a0_c.jpg

Comment

This is Tug, turned 14 in early February. 90 pounds of mush.
                    Attached Files
                    NRA Patron Life Member
                    Caribou R&P Club Range Officer
                    NRA RSO

Comment

Working...
                    X