X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uninvited guest in ear

Wait for it...

No! No no no no!

“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I would rather face a bear down in the woods with a Bowie knife than see or ever have that happen to me. NIGHTMARES

Comment

Holy shit, I will not be able to sleep tonight. That's a living nightmare. What the hell???

Comment

Ok Doc, I respect you and your profession, but that was friggin gross! Reminds me of that scene from Star trek II, where they put the "Bore-Worm" in Chekov's ear to control his mind. Again...Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBrianDDS View Post
            Wait for it...
            You make me gross !
            There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Cool

Comment

You totally broke rule #1 by posting that

Comment

You're all brave. I won't even watch it because once seen it can never be erased.

Comment

Don't kill the messenger

Comment

Did it lay eggs?
                      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I hope you wash your hands after shit like that before you put them in my mouth. 😫

I had heard dentists did shit like that to late payers...always bring a check guys.

Comment

Malaka put a "worm" in someone's ear once, bet it didn't look like that one.

Comment

Dentist always fill the hole . Lol
                            There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

What the fuck?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                              X