Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kittens for adoption

Hi guys.

My wife and I have 2 kittens for adoption. They are both boys, maybe 3-4 month old. We got them from street, tamed them, neutered, vaccinated in local shelter. We called them Smokey and Piano.
    Piano's test came out negative but Smokey tested positive for feline HIV, this test is often wrong for kittens under 6 month and because they are from the same litter this might be the case. Feline HIV can be only transferred cat to cat, no human or any other animal can get it. In any case we keep them separately, just to be on the safe side.

Smokey is extremely social, he loves to be petted and play with. Piano is a little more shy.

3.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    Last edited by Russian; 08-16-2021, 07:44 PM.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I already have some stray cats that show up every day looking for food at my back door...yeah they get some..and must have told their friends.....
      You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
      Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

Smokey got adopted! Piano is still looking for a lovely family.

Comment

Hey guys, please ask around. Little Piano need a a new home. Thank you

Comment

You can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish.
            Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Do they play well with A 80 pound GERMAN hunter that catches Birds and Squirrels . ? asking for A friend
              Attached Files
              Better to have A gun in your hand, then a Cop on the phone

Comment

• Russian
                Russian commented
                Editing a comment
                You will be surprised how well different species deal with each other when properly introduced. Dogs are smarter then most people. Just saying.

I've been re-homing stray kittens from my job site for about a year now. It is tough finding a good home for them. Shelters are all overloaded with cats and won't take in kittens.
              There are facebook groups dedicated to re-homing cats that you can join, just don't put them up on the marketplace because it will be immediately taken down.

I had good results with Craigslist but as always, your mileage may vary.

I'd offer to take this one in but my house currently has 3 cats, a dog, a hamster, 3 guinea pigs and a rat. We're at maximum capacity.

Best of luck!
              It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can't read between the lies of their textbooks
              This world must bear witness to a revolution every now and then
              We clutched our quills to scribe the bills of this great nation
              Now show me you can hold a fucking pen

Comment

• TommyD11730
                TommyD11730 commented
                Editing a comment
                Its nice your rehoming kittens. Find some (or do it yourself) one to catch and spay/neuter the adults. Break the cycle.

• viper720
                viper720 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm working on that. Can't afford to do them all but there is one that I will be for sure.

Some towns have clinics and do them for free. If you want more ifo PM me.

Comment

We’ve done it through the town of Hempstead.

Comment

Cats. The only pet you can have that while you feed them, are actively planning a way to kill you.

Having said that. I miss Chip. He was more dog than cat. I took him for rides in the car. He came when called. He would climb into the shower while I was taking one.

0885326A-E15B-4A45-B29A-AC4AA92BC17D.png

14069A3A-E59A-40E4-A2F9-53C9F27276FC.jpeg
                  Last edited by OH UNCLE PAUL; 09-09-2021, 07:57 PM.
                  The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
                    Cats. The only pet you can have that while you feed them, are actively planning a way to kill you.

Having said that. I miss Chip. He was more dog than cat. I took him for rides in the car. He came when called. He would climb into the shower while I was taking one.

0885326A-E15B-4A45-B29A-AC4AA92BC17D.png

14069A3A-E59A-40E4-A2F9-53C9F27276FC.jpeg
                    Mine's the same way.
                    I have definitely taken a liking to black cats.
                    IMG_20210802_123133068.jpg
                    It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can't read between the lies of their textbooks
                    This world must bear witness to a revolution every now and then
                    We clutched our quills to scribe the bills of this great nation
                    Now show me you can hold a fucking pen

Comment

Working...
                    X