No announcement yet.

Harbor Freight Recalls Jack Stands That Could Suddenly Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is anyone here surprised? The only thing I rely on Harbor Freight for are things I know will get destroyed ie: paint brushes, sanding belts, etc. Harbor Freight is like Hi Point - NEVER trust your life on it!

Comment

Originally posted by psydaddy View Post
      Why is anyone here surprised? The only thing I rely on Harbor Freight for are things I know will get destroyed ie: paint brushes, sanding belts, etc. Harbor Freight is like Hi Point - NEVER trust your life on it!
      I use their disposable brushes. Never their abrasives. Life is too short to waste my time on shit abrasives. It's even shorter if I relied on their jack stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Citypaul1 View Post
        Just checked mine. None of the affected numbers. Don’t remember when I got them
        I find it hard to remember anything when I'm looking at your avatar...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

Lol...yeah, but like bullets, no matter how small the caliber is, there's no good one to get shot with
          True story:

When I was young, dumb, and broke, my friends and I used to do some pretty dumb things. One day, one moron decided to shoot a .22 at the ground on which another moron was standing. He accidentally skimmed his leg.

When we questioned him about why in the world he would think it's okay to risk shooting his/our friend, he replied, "It was only a .22!"

The two lessons I learned from this were that gun safety is important and that people are idiots.

Comment

Working...
          X