No announcement yet.

U.S. Electric Grid Vulnerable to Unprecedented Waves of Attack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the grid goes down due to a hack or physical sabotage (like American Blackout) that's one thing.

If it's an EMP, we're back to the stone age instantly so you're definitely not getting off LI unless maybe by sail boat and even then where to go and what to do.
    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Speaking of EMP, who watched last Sunday night on Fox "Life, Liberty, Levin" with Dr. Pry as the guest?

Comment

Originally posted by cpl_eyeball View Post
        Speaking of EMP, who watched last Sunday night on Fox "Life, Liberty, Levin" with Dr. Pry as the guest?
        What did they say?
        I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
        I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

s good read about electric history and current and future vulnerabilities
          https://www.amazon.com/Grid-Fraying-Between-Americans-Energy/dp/1632865688/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1524712848&sr=8-1&keywords=the+grid&dpID=51vGZWcKFNL&preST=_SY291_ BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post

What did they say?
            Google "Mark Levin Peter Pry" - you will find clips on YouTube.
            Also Google "Heritage Foundation EMP commission"

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
              actually I'll skip off to my place in Vt. Babbling brook runs through my land , 500 ,000 acres of forest in my backyard, stocked with plenty of firearms and ammo , got the high ground
              and the map coordinates are?
              LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

Working...
              X