Home Security - Hamptons Style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Security - Hamptons Style

They claim it's MS-13, and maybe it is, but I suspect they're a little afraid of all the [Trump] winning because they're losing. I mean, ideologically; certainly not financially. Tooling up for the coming revolution. Or whatever is in their imagination.
    https://nypost.com/2018/10/06/hampto...de-from-ms-13/

One woman heard a noise and tried to "Biden" somebody through a door. (OOPSIE!!) Lots of funny shit here worthy of discussion.

With all that money, this is actually kind of pathetic. Although the Uzi is nice. So's the navigation light if it's a real antique.

Hamptons residents are fearing the creeping presence of MS-13 and are building panic rooms that they are treating like amenity spaces — doubling as home theaters, wine cellars or even gun vaults.
    Last edited by BLAMMO!!; 10-06-2018, 02:41 PM.
    No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
    Chris

Castimatedis’ wife thought she heard a sound and put a shotty round through the door? At least they’ve got their training and personal responsibility issues well thought out.

Comment

Great. We'll have Rachael Maddow fans, Muffy and Buffy, shooting at roofers and landscapers. (and missing)

God Forbid somebody kill a deer, but we can bulk up to shoot dark people. Who the fuck do they think does their laundry?

Why not let ICE send MS-13 the fuck home and we can be done with it? The Hampton crowd is pathetic.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post
        They claim it's MS-13, and maybe it is, but I suspect they're a little afraid of all the [Trump] winning because they're losing. I mean, ideologically; certainly not financially. Tooling up for the coming revolution. Or whatever is in their imagination.
        https://nypost.com/2018/10/06/hampto...de-from-ms-13/

One woman heard a noise and tried to "Biden" somebody through a door. (OOPSIE!!) Lots of funny shit here worthy of discussion.

With all that money, this is actually kind of pathetic. Although the Uzi is nice. So's the navigation light if it's a real antique.

Hamptons; filled with rich liberals that welcome MS-13 with open arms, build safe rooms to protect them from the very people they protect. I guess they thought they'd all stay in Brentwood
        Last edited by Aquabach; 10-06-2018, 03:10 PM.
        "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
          Great. We'll have Rachael Maddow fans, Muffy and Buffy, shooting at roofers and landscapers. (and missing)

God Forbid somebody kill a deer, but we can bulk up to shoot dark people. Who the fuck do they think does their laundry?

Why not let ICE send MS-13 the fuck home and we can be done with it? The Hampton crowd is pathetic.

1745A913-D451-4DCD-994F-1D5D1507BCAC.gif

Comment

I see at least 2 guns thst aren't SAFE-compliant on that wall. Double standard?

Comment

It's one of those AR's from The Walking Dead! The kind with no sights on them! It probably shoots full auto for a half hour without the bolt moving too.
              John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

I have to work around these people 5 days a week. I..can't...stand...them!!

Comment

I would imagine these rooms are as common as tennis courts . These people wipe their ass with $ 100 bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonic View Post
                    I see at least 2 guns thst aren't SAFE-compliant on that wall. Double standard?
                    You’re right!
                    even if registered that is no 10 round magazine.
                    someone call Cuomo!
                    "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Interesting how NY post calls ARs "anti terrorism gear" when police have them.
                      It's all the same, we're all ashamed of our children who can read between the lines of their textbooks
                      This world must be witness to revolution every now and then
                      The busted wills and scrapfills of this great nation show you can hold a fucking pen

Comment

I ride my motorcycle around the south fork about 3 times a week. Fucking Perry Gershon signs all over. But I suppose as long as they can have their safe rooms, guns, and armed security and everybody else is unarmed, all is good.

Paul

Comment

I just tried posting this on my facebook page 3 times. The title of the article nor the picture of the safe room full of guns will post. Just the link.

Paul

Comment

With all that money, you would think they could get someone to install the outlet properly...
                            Last edited by Vitaman; 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM.
                            "The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth."

Comment

Originally posted by lynyrd View Post
                              I just tried posting this on my facebook page 3 times. The title of the article nor the picture of the safe room full of guns will post. Just the link.

Paul
                              just copy and save the picture and then edit and post it
                              "The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth."

Comment

Working...
                              X