Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

just copy and save the picture and then edit and post it

It's interesting. When I'm putting the post together everything shows up. Then when I post it, it all disappears.

Paul

Comment

They're scared of MS-13? Wtf?
      “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Sooo Hampton halfwits have Perry Gershon signs all over their lawns and are building safe rooms 1) because they're afraid of MS-13, which is here because of open-border libtards like Perry Gershon and 2) armed with guns the Perry Gershons of the world want to ban or take away. It just goes to show no matter how much money you have, you can't buy a shred of common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
          With all that money, you would think they could get someone to install the outlet properly...
          Better change that to "receptacle" before McFly sees that post.
          No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
          Chris

Comment

I'd be more concerned with MS13 in Brentwood and CI than in the Hamptons. I do wonder if Casamitidis has a NY pistol license, and whether those rifles are registered.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat M View Post
              I'd be more concerned with MS13 in Brentwood and CI than in the Hamptons. I do wonder if Casamitidis has a NY pistol license, and whether those rifles are registered.
              Their entire workforce is now Salvadorian.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Their entire workforce is now Salvadorian.
                I ride my motorcycle around the south fork about 3 times a week. I frequent the 7 Elevens in West Hampton, Hampton Bays, Southampton, or Sag Harbor every time I'm out there. I stop for coffee so I spend at least 20 minutes sitting there watching the world go by. I watch their "workforce" come and go literally by the truckload.

Paul
                Last edited by lynyrd; 10-07-2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Ya know , back in the day many of the old blue bloods out here were sportsmen . They were pretty well versed in game hunting and probably wouldn't have hesitated in blowing an intruders head off.

Now , most of these " new rich "wouldn't know which was the business end of a firearm and lack any real world balls

Comment

No matter how good of a safe room and number of firearms you have, there is always one thing that you can flush them out with...FIRE.

The building structure will make perfect fuel for a Dutch oven scenario. Hrmmm, let's see, oven cooking at 800F for about an hour should do it.

I'll take an oven roasted Hamptonite, well done...

Comment

I sincerely hope MS-13 moves into wealthy communities across the country, starting with Nancy "the Goat" Peolsi's and Maxine 'Leaky' Watters.

Comment

Working...
                      X