Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debunking The Disaster Myth Narrative: No One Panics, No One Loots, No One Goes Hungry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banzai View Post

Haha, actually totally not the case. I think white liberals are the worst out there...those self-entitled, skilless, clueless, safe space brats with zero coping mechanisms? Please, those crazy ass progressive snowflakes would literally turn to cannibalism if they couldn't get a connection on their smartphone for more than 12 hours. The one thing I'm looking forward to if the real S ever HTF is that all the liberals will be gone within the first two weeks. Maybe we save a few of the models. Seriously though, I don't think it's a race issue, it's a mentality issue.
    Good point.
    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

KATRINA

Comment

Originally posted by green18 View Post
        KATRINA
        I know a guy from the gulf coast whose house was leveled by Katrina. He evacuated right before the storm but returned to secure what little possessions were salvageable. They camped on their property for a while until they were able to start the rebuild and had to use their guns to convince several ne'erdowells to go elsewhere. We had lots of conversations about prepping and he is a true believer.

Comment

Originally posted by LiDad View Post
          Interesting article:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ne-goes-hungry

Quote:

"I was recently doing some research about the aftermath of some natural disasters that took place here in America. I was shocked to find that the articles I was looking for – ones that I had read in the past – were pretty hard to find, but articles refuting the sought-for pieces were rampant. Not just one event, but every single crisis aftermath that I looked up, had articles that were written after the fact stating in no uncertain terms that the hunger, chaos, and unrest never happened.

Apparently we, the preparedness community, are all wrong when it comes to the belief that after a disaster, chaos erupts and civic disorder is the rule of the day.

According to “experts” it never happens."
          Well, those "Experts" missed Katrina, and a lot of what went on during Sandy. Yes, here in the US folks in many areas band together to solve problems and get through disasters, but in other areas it is all looting etc., and that is for short term disasters (a few weeks etc) Long term or wider spread?- there would be additional pressures as directly related to resource availability. I've seen the veneer of civilization wear through- It's ugly underneath
          Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

What are you trying to say?

Racist4.jpg
            I'm not sure native Americans would agree.
            NRA Life member

Comment

Scouts Motto .... Be Prepared !

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

Well, those "Experts" missed Katrina, and a lot of what went on during Sandy. Yes, here in the US folks in many areas band together to solve problems and get through disasters, but in other areas it is all looting etc., and that is for short term disasters (a few weeks etc) Long term or wider spread?- there would be additional pressures as directly related to resource availability. I've seen the veneer of civilization wear through- It's ugly underneath
                I think the point of the article is that someone has been scrubbing the web of the news stories about what really happened and replacing them with sunshine and unicorn stories. With the goal as to discourage the desire/perceived need to be prepared thus making you even more government dependent.
                Last edited by LiDad; 03-31-2019, 07:12 AM.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

No looting during Sandy? How about during that huge blackout in the north east? Or Harvey floods in Texas? I remember reading that looters shot at Cajun Navy rescuers.
                  Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                    No looting during Sandy? How about during that huge blackout in the north east? Or Harvey floods in Texas? I remember reading that looters shot at Cajun Navy rescuers.
                    Do a Youtube search on "Katrina police looting".

Enough said.

Comment

Do a Youtube search on "Katrina police looting".

Enough said.
                      "But I need new shoes! 5 pairs"
                      Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Working...
                      X