SHTF I'm going to your house????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHTF I'm going to your house????

Really anyone else have people [ family or friends] that say I',m going to your house. ?????? When the Balloon goes up. Lets be serious for a moment. We all would love to take in as many as we can. But there comes A time when supplies limit the intake. It is a Matter of what do you bring ?????? GUNS,AMMO, FOOD Trained big DOGS that you sacrifice ? And Most of all are the ones you bring in, willing to KILL to protect the life of the Family/Clan ?? Please think before you answer. After My In laws Past on The Castle is no long a safe haven. Now they want to come here.
    NOPE not all
    Better to have A gun in your hand, then a Cop on the phone

My neighbor said that to me . I laughed

Comment

Unless you -- "Know" -- you have my permission to stop by -- you will have a dinner plate -- "Hole" -- dead center in the chest -- no exceptions -- " . "
      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

If you didn’t give birth to me, raise my children or appear on my tax return it would be best not to come to my door.
        If we prearranged that you provide something essential to our situation an exception might be made, but not on game day.

Comment

All the time. For 30 years. I just tell them that I'm a collector and have no ammo, so coming to my place won't do them any good.
          No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

No family here besides our daughter and her husband. Otherwise you'd better have your LIF photo ID
            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I agree. With most here however having extra hands in a zombie apocalypse would be helpful in manning the vulnerable approach routes.
              of course, being food, water and your own Ammo to the table so you aren’t a drain on our preparedness.
              Funny, it’s usually the least prepared left leaning antis that say I’ll come to your house. They abhor everything about you especially now that trump is president, and have no opinion in kind with you, but boy when they feel vulnerable come to my house? I’d say not

Comment

“Otherwise you'd better have your LIF photo ID”

That right there is gold ! 😂👍🇺🇸

Comment

Wives, girlfriends, sisters and daughters only. They must be pre screened.
                  The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
                    Wives, girlfriends, sisters and daughters only. They must be pre screened.
                    I would make an exception for your imaginary sister

Comment

My neighbor is a sweetheart and they hoard food. They already know if shtf, I’m shooting them both and taking their shit lol.

Comment

When SHTF I want all transsexuals to have a sausage party on Cuomos face..

Comment

Originally posted by Dank27 View Post
                          My neighbor is a sweetheart and they hoard food. They already know if shtf, I’m shooting them both and taking their shit lol.
                          The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post

I would make an exception for your imaginary sister
                            Does she need pre screening?

Comment

When I'm feeling like the only American, you guys make me Not alone. Not long after the In laws past [ note there home was a bunker. , Natural Gas and ??? back up generators, two wells, A Basement full of MRE's ] and after the un-safe act my girls. Now I got the liberals saying , I'm going to your house. I asked what do you bring ? 1 not married [ dike] said me and my daughter. the other divorced said Me my two children [ over 21] and the cats and 1 dog [ small mutt]. Will it be easy No. Will I turn them away Yes to save my My Wife and those who stood beside us for years . The hardest choice you will make is who is equal to you wife, Son, Daughter. I have food,Water and BANG enough to keep away the human garbage that thought we were/are Gun nuts.
                              Better to have A gun in your hand, then a Cop on the phone

Comment

Working...
                              X