SHTF I'm going to your house????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

Dan, here's the deal. I'll drive up in a box truck (with my logo on the box) , in the truck will be 1/2 a million rounds. And a literal ton of beer making ingredients. May I come in now?

cigarettes and alcohol will be the new tender
    "The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth."

Comment

Be the gray man. I'm just a hippy carpenter. A peacenik if you will.

Comment

SHTF, stay at your own place, let the authorities help you.

Although, anyone who wants can come to my house during TEOTWAWKI; bring plenty of food water & medical supplies. It probably won't be my house anymore if it happens after June so be prepared to meet the new owners after that.

Edited to Add: Don't forget you'll need to have been an LIGC member for 25 years and have 500,000 posts in the LIGC forums to qualify. Exceptions may be made:

3 armed asses.jpg
        Last edited by Glenn B; 05-15-2019, 01:12 PM.
        Retired and loving it.

Comment

Grass, gas or ass, everyone pays to be in my shelter.
          Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post
            Grass, gas or ass, everyone pays to be in my shelter.
            You just invited everyone in Room 5 to your place. They are all about ass payments.

Comment

come on, uninvited.........just make sure you can run faster than 3000 ft/sec.....................

Comment

When I USED to be a prepper. People used to say that to me all the time. But after studying past events in history. I learned you don’t need to prep for when the SHTF. You need to GTFO! Forget food and guns to hunker down. You need multiple passports and funds. Why live in misery, when you can live in peace.
                The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post
                  When I USED to be a prepper. People used to say that to me all the time. But after studying past events in history. I learned you don’t need to prep for when the SHTF. You need to GTFO! Forget food and guns to hunker down. You need multiple passports and funds. Why live in misery, when you can live in peace.
                  Because we are on an Island

Comment

Originally posted by MikeM View Post

Because we are on an Island
                    Making this worse. You have an island of three million people. Good luck fighting off the mob of moochers. Especially if the police pulls a Hurricane Katrina and confiscates your guns
                    The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

cigarettes and alcohol will be the new tender
                      Important tenders: Cigarettes (maybe true), alcohol, (absolutely), toilet tissue (I'll kill for it), ammo and magazines, (universal need), food, fuel and batteries (what we'll be fighting to protect).
                      LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

So if everyone is getting out, where will you go? The first to leave will be the first refugees.
                        The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

I tell people sure you can come over, just have to make it past the front yard. 😉
                          III%

Comment

Making this worse. You have an island of three million people. Good luck fighting off the mob of moochers. Especially if the police pulls a Hurricane Katrina and confiscates your guns
                            Good luck getting off it. The roads will be toast. Forget the "I'll grab a boat" everyone will be doing that.

Airplanes? Maybe, until the runway issue is fucked cause someone decided to cut the line. If you wanna be able to, 1 fly, and 2 find an aircraft, my bet would be on possibly grabbing a helicopter.
                            The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

Good luck getting off it. The roads will be toast. Forget the "I'll grab a boat" everyone will be doing that.

Airplanes? Maybe, until the runway issue is fucked cause someone decided to cut the line. If you wanna be able to, 1 fly, and 2 find an aircraft, my bet would be on possibly grabbing a helicopter.

You can't get off the Island when the USTA is going on in Forest Hills, imagine if it was a panic situation.
                              LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

You can't get off the Island when the USTA is going on in Forest Hills, imagine if it was a panic situation.
                                You can't get from the MSP to 110 in under an hour if someone has a flat on the shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                                X