Foliage Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foliage Report

The foliage is about a week early this year. Last year it was a week late. May 10th is when I expect the foliage to be substantially complete.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

This is an old comparison pic that I use to go on for up here on the North Shore...reminds me to rush getting landclearing projects. Actually getting bobcat work done next week and it's already thorny and pretty buggy

Spring_Fill_In.jpg

Comment

Damned Global warming...

Oh, and it’s Trumps fault !

Comment

My lilacs are earlier and earlier last few years, used to be Mother’s Day, came in two weeks ago, and already dying off

Comment

Along with the foliage, but the pollen is as thick as a blanket. My new black car looks like I drove it through a desert storm every day.
          Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
          Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post
            Along with the foliage, but the pollen is as thick as a blanket. My new black car looks like I drove it through a desert storm every day.
            My allergies are the worst they have ever been. I feel like I snorted up a cat and it’s stuck in my throat.

Comment

Working...
            X