No announcement yet.

Fellow Preppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t go to meetings but I am building a moat around my house and stocking up on Twinkies. I hear they last forever

Comment

• LI Ammo
      LI Ammo
      Gunseller
      LI Ammo commented
      Editing a comment
      My wife knows, we hit the lottery the first thing I buy is a moat with a splash sensor. Somebody enters the moat, the hot oil and electric charge set it on fire.

And lets not forget the OP's avatar and screen name shows we have the leather chaps/gay biker gang angle covered too.

Comment

the walrus is Paul

Comment

As of on cue, the NYP posted this last night. Or maybe it was this AM.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/30/new-yo...ie-apocalypse/

Short version, NYC has 12.7 million potential zombies buried in over 9,000 cemeteries.

We’re fucked. I can store that much ammo! Even if I could afford it and could store it, I’m sure I’d wear out a lot of barrels, which I also don’t have.

So much for being prepared.
        "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
        Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
        Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
        I don’t go to meetings but I am building a moat around my house and stocking up on Twinkies. I hear they last forever
        I dont know whats splashing, but I dont think I want to find out by swimming...

You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
        Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

• Karpteach
          Karpteach
          SIGness Sufferer.
          Karpteach commented
          Editing a comment
          WTF was that!!

• Patriot1965
          Patriot1965
          NRA LIFE MEMBER
          Patriot1965 commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont know, I watched the video a few times to try and see what was making the water bubble up like that..im thinking its real and not a bunch of air hoses under the water...after watching it a few more times..im calling fake..a quick release of compressed air..
      Working...
      X