Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campsite and Nassau County Pistol Licensing

EE5B9F9B-9D10-47A7-820C-41FAF9AD98F9.jpeg
    No more subsequent trips back up to NCPD for the serial inspection. Once you get the purchase order it’s immediately put on your license for you to pick up the pistol and enjoy

That is HUGE!!!! How'd they pull that off?

Comment

Maybe Campsite will allow NCPD to check their book?

Comment

Damn thats pretty cool
        let's make america great again

Comment

I'm confused. I have NC permit. I go to the store, pay for a pistol, bring paid receipt with serial number and gun model To NCPD and they put it on my license.
          I go back to store and get my pistol. No 2nd trip to NCPD. Did they change the rules again?

Comment

Wait, what???

Comment

NC did away with the purchase order a couple years ago

Comment

Originally posted by P Martin View Post
                I'm confused. I have NC permit. I go to the store, pay for a pistol, bring paid receipt with serial number and gun model To NCPD and they put it on my license.
                I go back to store and get my pistol. No 2nd trip to NCPD. Did they change the rules again?
                that's only good for nassau county gun shops. by a gun in suffolk and you have to make 2 trips to pistol license section

Comment

Originally posted by blue70chevelle View Post

that's only good for nassau county gun shops. by a gun in suffolk and you have to make 2 trips to pistol license section
                  Campsite is in Suffolk.

Comment

Something smells fishy there....

As PMartin said you only have one trip to HQ and two to Coliseum.

Now do away with having to go to HQ and provide Coliseum the ability to add to your license and we're talking. They are in such close proximity though it's not really an issue.

​​​​​​Fake news? No offense to Malaka....

Comment

Great, I've had a SW on hold. This will save me a trip.
                      Im sure Malaka and Paul had something to do with this. Either way, THANKS!!!!

Comment

what about us Suffolk peeons no love at scplb for Paul ??

Comment

Originally posted by TheCritik View Post
                          Something smells fishy there....

As PMartin said you only have one trip to HQ and two to Coliseum.

Now do away with having to go to HQ and provide Coliseum the ability to add to your license and we're talking. They are in such close proximity though it's not really an issue.

​​​​​​Fake news? No offense to Malaka....
                          Topic is about Campsite.....Coliseum is in Nassau so it's a different deal. See above posts.

We all have our favorite stores. Now if you live in Nassau and really like Campsite but hate the shuffle......Campsite just saved you one part of the shuffle to make it like any store in Nassau.
                          High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Wow! I did two recently with them and what a pain in the butt. Good for Campsite.

Comment

Crap, always used that as an excuse for not letting Paul convince me I needed another handgun.
                              Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
                              Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Working...
                              X