Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome.

Comment

Fantastic news. It is very nice to see some flexibility being given especially to my go-to gunshop.

Comment

Oh wow this is great news... even better during their holiday gift card offers!

Comment

That's awesome but still not enough of an incentive to move to Nassau. Maybe when they start issuing CCW's with no restrictions.
          NRA Life member

Comment

Yes this is true. Works just like if you bought it at a nassau shop for nassau PL holders. We are the only suffolk shop doing this at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post
              That is HUGE!!!! How'd they pull that off?

They are overloading the NCPLB with pistols coming in

Comment

It's a bullshit rule that pistols need to be on a pistol license in the first place.... and for that matter ... if all the license does is allow you to go to the range ...ya should't even be required to have one...

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post
                  That is HUGE!!!! How'd they pull that off?
                  It was Destro.

This is the secret project he was working on just before he disappeared ...
                  Last edited by Pitbull428; 10-12-2017, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crashguy View Post
                    It's a bullshit rule that pistols need to be on a pistol license in the first place.... and for that matter ... if all the license does is allow you to go to the range ...ya should't even be required to have one...
                    It's all about the money.
                    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

wow that is awesome! when i bought my first gun, a ruger standard at campsite, i did not know about that part of it, and it was a bit of a pain to do the trip. will make a future purchase easier. always find something i like among the used handguns

Comment

Originally posted by P Martin View Post
                        I'm confused. I have NC permit. I go to the store, pay for a pistol, bring paid receipt with serial number and gun model To NCPD and they put it on my license.
                        I go back to store and get my pistol. No 2nd trip to NCPD. Did they change the rules again?
                        exaclty! It's been that way for a while.
                        Eventhough Campsite is nice, Nothing special here guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Onelowrider View Post

exaclty! It's been that way for a while.
                          Eventhough Campsite is nice, Nothing special here guys.
                          ....... Only if you purchased said pistol from a Nassau County gun shop. Since CampSite is located in Suffolk, a second trip to the NCPD licensing division with the pistol was required. I know, had to do it twice.

Comment

How much does Campsite charge for pistol transfers?

Comment

Originally posted by O1SalsaX View Post

Campsite is in Suffolk.
                              I'm aware. They are the only gun shop in Suffolk currently that does not have to do the 2 trip shuffle for Nassau licensees.

Comment

Originally posted by Scharfschütze View Post
                                Yes this is true. Works just like if you bought it at a nassau shop for nassau PL holders. We are the only suffolk shop doing this at this time.
                                I love you, man.
                                NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
                                NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
                                Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Working...
                                X