Get 'em while you can....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get 'em while you can....

I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I can't help but think that the results of yesterday's elections in Nassau County will not have a positive affect on the Pistol Licensing Section. If you, your family members or friends are considering applying, I would think now is the time to do it.

Definitely hope that you are wrong as well. She was the one that pushed for the safe storage bill last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonic View Post
      Definitely hope that you are wrong as well. She was the one that pushed for the safe storage bill last year.
      Shit. I don't have my government permission slip yet. Had a feeling she was an asshat after reading up and watching her speak.
      “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

A safe storage law is DOA. But I'm sure they'll figure out some way to mess with us.

Comment

She has stated in the past that safe act 2 should be passed, ( what is safe act 2?????) she is also anti assault weapon of any kind, that leaves it wide open for sure.
          stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

[QUOTE=Airbrush art;n263789]She has stated in the past that safe act 2 should be passed, ( what is safe act 2??)

that is like " double secret probation "

Comment

With state preemption of localities passing firearms laws I think she'll be all bark and no bite. Doesn't make it better though. It's not like Martins was any different. That douche actually voted for SAFE.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMongoose View Post
                A safe storage law is DOA. But I'm sure they'll figure out some way to mess with us.
                pretty much this. tried that in suffolk and I showed up with a NYS Supreme court ruling that the law was already deemed unconstitutional. That and around 50 other people showed up and told them to FOAD.

Comment

Cancer ... viruses...zombies.. all West of Suffolk stay out of Suffolk

Comment

There is still a Legislature. She can want lots of things and her PC will influence PLB of course but she cannot make laws or push policy that flaunts the law. Hold your legislators accountable in Nassau while you look for out if state properties

Comment

Anyone who lives in Nassau should be applying, regardless. The waiting times are significantly better than Suffolk.

do it...... DO IT...... you’ll feel better about yourself when you finally own that $150 hi-point.
                      NRA LIFE | SAF | NYSRPA | EFF | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Originally posted by SteveT View Post
                        Anyone who lives in Nassau should be applying, regardless. The waiting times are significantly better than Suffolk.

do it...... DO IT...... you’ll feel better about yourself when you finally own that $150 hi-point.
                        Hell yeah. Got my eyes on one of these beauties.

The-Wicked-Projectile-LLC-H-141-Prison-Pink-with-H-152-Stainless-and-C-110-Micro-Slick-9343-full.jpg
                        “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by SteveT View Post

who pays 150 for a high point ?? no need to buy new, grab a used one they have a lifetime warranty plus after you buy it it never really comes out of the safe so used ones have low round counts

Comment

Originally posted by sheeple View Post
                            That’s a thing of beauty right there!
                            NRA LIFE | SAF | NYSRPA | EFF | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Originally posted by sheeple View Post
                              that and false eyelashes will get you a lot of action in room 6

Comment

Working...
                              X