Renewing in Nassau County

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post

Not sure if that plexiglass is bullet proof but it sure as hell can contain a fart from the guy that was in there before you.
    They pump that stuff in. Later they get together and laugh at the video.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I am sure, that after a few too many nimrods walked in there fully loaded(never heard of any AD's there), it became apparent that it was a good idea. The lack of ventilation, not so much. You don't actually expect them to fully think things through do you? lol

PS - I find it kinda funny, that when I walk in/out of there, I always close the hallway door softly, yet every friggin county employee let's the effing thing slam-away? Am I the only one?

Comment

Originally posted by Synner View Post
        Thank you everyone for the responses
        That's what we're here for.

Comment

Originally posted by Gopedxr7 View Post
          Before I got my license someone at the range told me that I had to lug my guns every time I renew. I never found any reference to that or heard about that since
          They used to require this. For those with large collections (Pate) they would come to you if you made arrangements
          Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
            I am sure, that after a few too many nimrods walked in there fully loaded(never heard of any AD's there), it became apparent that it was a good idea. The lack of ventilation, not so much. You don't actually expect them to fully think things through do you? lol

PS - I find it kinda funny, that when I walk in/out of there, I always close the hallway door softly, yet every friggin county employee let's the effing thing slam-away? Am I the only one?

LOL! I do the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

They used to require this. For those with large collections (Pate) they would come to you if you made arrangements
              I am curious when did they change that?

Comment

Originally posted by Gopedxr7 View Post

I am curious when did they change that?
                Not enough budget for personnel to drive around looking at guns

Comment

When ? Maybe five to seven years ago as neither my wife or I had to lug them in for our last two renewals and we are two or three years apart.

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

Rockland County originally told me that a Sheriff would come visit to evaluate my handgun storage situation. That changed to needing a picture of the outside of my safe, which they require once you hit 10 guns.
                    Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post

Rockland County originally told me that a Sheriff would come visit to evaluate my handgun storage situation. That changed to needing a picture of the outside of my safe, which they require once you hit 10 guns.

Get the fuck outta here that’s fuckin retarded

Comment

Seriously? That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.
                        NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
                        NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
                        Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Originally posted by Synner View Post

Seriously? That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.
                          Yup. A picture of my old safe pops up every time I add a gun. Makes me laugh.
                          Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Yup. A picture of my old safe pops up every time I add a gun. Makes me laugh.
                            So now it should really just be the front door of your house, right?

Comment

Working...
                            X