NCPD Licensing Division Closed today 11/06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCPD Licensing Division Closed today 11/06

Election Day is apparently a holiday for them.
    Don’t waste your time like I did.

Thank you for posting!!! ... I was headed there today; you just saved me a trip...

Comment

I am glad I could save someone the trip because I was pissed! Lol

Comment

Oh man that sucks. You took the day off for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Karpteach View Post
          Oh man that sucks. You took the day off for nothing
          Thanks for the salt in the wound. Well, I got to fondle my CZ27 at Campsite but not take it home yet. Thanks to the bearded charmer and his cadre of good guys, I bought a Ruger PC-9. Not a total waste.

Comment

FYI. They will be closed on Monday as well

Comment

Originally posted by Waffen1974 View Post

Thanks for the salt in the wound. Well, I got to fondle my CZ27 at Campsite but not take it home yet. Thanks to the bearded charmer and his cadre of good guys, I bought a Ruger PC-9. Not a total waste.
              That bearded charmer has gotten us all. Some enjoy it and some don’t.

Comment

I handed in my application for my concealed carry license today at the local sheriff's office (they were working in North Carolina). As I was waiting, a young lady came in asking to pick up her license. As she was leaving, I asked her how long it took between the time she handed in her application and when she received notification that it was processed and ready to be picked up. She said 9 days! (the officer who took my application said it could take up to 30 days). I tell you, it's different down here!

Comment

Mayberry RFD??

Comment

Suffolk PLB was open today.
                    NRA MEMBER-NRA RSO-NYSRPA
                    FREEPORT R&R
                    NY CCW - FLORIDA CCW - UTAH CCW - PA CCW
                    APPLESEED RIFLEMAN
                    2015 PISTOL CHAMPION FROM THAT OTHER L.I. GUN FORUM

Comment

Originally posted by psydaddy View Post
                      I handed in my application for my concealed carry license today at the local sheriff's office (they were working in North Carolina). As I was waiting, a young lady came in asking to pick up her license. As she was leaving, I asked her how long it took between the time she handed in her application and when she received notification that it was processed and ready to be picked up. She said 9 days! (the officer who took my application said it could take up to 30 days). I tell you, it's different down here!
                      Just got back from Texas. Joined an outdoor range near my sons house for $10 annually. The woman at the counter turned out to be former FDNY Paramedic who saw the light years ago. When I told her I was only joining to support those who support us, but when I visit down there I normally only travel with 1 handgun. Her response was “honey, you stop in and see me and you can shoot my guns”. No double entendres, just being friendly.
                      Sounds like the same kinda place Dov, glad you landed happily down there.

Comment

Some people have off... can't have people coming down then, too convenient. Must make them take time off from their jobs.

Did all the cops have off today? he asked sarcastically.
                        John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

Working...
                        X