Nassau Wait Times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nassau Wait Times?

Finally getting all my crap gathered for a pistol permit. Anyone have an idea what the wait times are like?

Also, I assume I need to go down there to get the questionnaires for my references or do they send them out?
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Mine took a little longer than 3 months, April till beginning of July. If I remember correctly I went down with the initial paperwork and went through a short interview and was then given additional paperwork to fill out for the references I listed on the submitted application. I was told to bring the new set of papers with me when I was fingerprinted.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthShoreShooter View Post
      Mine took a little longer than 3 months, April till beginning of July. If I remember correctly I went down with the initial paperwork and went through a short interview and was then given additional paperwork to fill out for the references I listed on the submitted application. I was told to bring the new set of papers with me when I was fingerprinted.
      Great, thanks for the info!
      “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Your Welcome. If you don’t have all of the necessary stuff the first time around I think they tell you to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthShoreShooter View Post
          The sad part about this is that three months almost seems reasonable compared to over a year is Suffolk.

Comment

Suffolk is the old Nassau, except for the fees.

Comment

Working...
            X