X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig
    replied
    Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

It was posted somewhere on another thread, they are open for renewals again, but of course double check before making that trek.
    That was my post. I have an appointment for next Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• HabsFan
    replied
    I renewed a month ago... still waiting. I called two days ago and confirmed that they had my application but they are only now just processing the May applications. Said I should call them end of July. My license expires 1 July... so annoyed!

Leave a comment:

• bigbore44
    replied
    Originally posted by Garys001 View Post

I went to Centre County this Monday (6/22) to renew. Called and made an appointment. Went with a friend and we were in and out in less than 20 minutes. $20 cash.
    Gotta love that!

Leave a comment:

• Garys001
    replied
    Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

It was posted somewhere on another thread, they are open for renewals again, but of course double check before making that trek.
    I went to Centre County this Monday (6/22) to renew. Called and made an appointment. Went with a friend and we were in and out in less than 20 minutes. $20 cash.

Leave a comment:

• bigbore44
    replied
    Originally posted by Sig View Post
    My PA license is up for renewal. Don't know when I'll make the drive to Centre county with all the shit going on right now. Figure I'll call them.

Leave a comment:

• HyFiveGuns
    replied
    Update: Got my renewal letter in the mail on June 12, submitted everything online the same day. Just received my new license cards today. Pretty fast and painless..

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    My PA license is up for renewal. Don't know when I'll make the drive to Centre county with all the shit going on right now. Figure I'll call them.

Leave a comment:

• TheMongoose
    replied
    Are they closed entirely or still working?

Leave a comment:

• bigbore44
    replied
    Online renewal has typically been fast, and in person not far off, but you are having to go there instead.

Leave a comment:

• JLVPS
    replied
    Nassau; Renewed online, right before Coronageddon. It was surprisingly fast, few days.

Leave a comment:

• Mega2899
    replied
    Originally posted by Harmonic View Post

Great, thank you!
    I thought we got ours at the same time? Damn I gotta check mine .

Leave a comment:

• bigbore44
    replied

Great, thank you!
    HQ is not processing any new applicants, but still going to be processing all renewals.

PS - you're still good for a 30day grace period upon expiration.

Leave a comment:

• Harmonic
    replied
    Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post

Yes. There is a PIN code in the package you'll need to renew online.
    Great, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• vmtcmt
    replied
    My license expires in May. Is it true that you have to wait to be contacted by mail before renewing online?
    Yes. There is a PIN code in the package you'll need to renew online.

Leave a comment:

• Harmonic
    replied
    My license expires in May. Is it true that you have to wait to be contacted by mail before renewing online?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X