No announcement yet.

Newly Licensed. Need Advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 6 pages, You've decided to get a .22 pistol () and it is a very wise choice.

Beyond that, have you decided to buy my Gucci Glock, or something else (lol)?
    Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
      After 6 pages, You've decided to get a .22 pistol () and it is a very wise choice.

Beyond that, have you decided to buy my Gucci Glock, or something else (lol)?
      That you think my WTB ad is indicative of my intention to buy only one pistol for now, is adorable. But not your fault. You don’t know me yet. I have a list as long as my arm, and probably will have 5-10 guns within a month or two lol I’m only starting here with the 22 because that damn Ruger escaped me and now I’m annoyed. So to make myself feel better, I’m gonna find me a 22 on the forum (possibly more than one) and buy it. Plus, as stated before, I’m Jewish. So saving money is a turn on 🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by -vanguard- View Post
        do NOT get the NY legal 50 AE deagle. Its way too light and short. The recoil is insane on it. Theres a reason the real deagle is like 4-5 lbs.
        Funny you say that because that was definitely on my list. But I was going to try to give it a test somewhere first before committing. So now that you’ve pointed that out, I will have to test it before buying. I’m a big guy but my hands don’t really fit the rest of the package (commence jokes now)

Comment

Originally posted by HulkSmash22 View Post
          That you think my WTB ad is indicative of my intention to buy only one pistol for now, is adorable. But not your fault. You don’t know me yet. I have a list as long as my arm, and probably will have 5-10 guns within a month or two lol I’m only starting here with the 22 because that damn Ruger escaped me and now I’m annoyed. So to make myself feel better, I’m gonna find me a 22 on the forum (possibly more than one) and buy it. Plus, as stated before, I’m Jewish. So saving money is a turn on 🤣🤣
          The list will never stop growing lol
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NG9588 View Post

The list will never stop growing lol
            Funny. I store mine in the notes app too!

Comment

Originally posted by HulkSmash22 View Post

Funny. I store mine in the notes app too!
              I’ve got all the practical bases covered, but everytime I watch a new movie or something the list seems to expand.

Comment

I definitely did not think you were only going to buy one...you're posting here, more than 1 is inevitable!
                Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

We all got lists....I thought that was secret squirrel stuff

Comment

Working...
                  X